STJFL Junior Division

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Png W and everybody else. Word on the street is Bmt B didn't look too hot vs Ned W last week. I heard they lost their horses from a few ago that gave this same Png W team a run for their money? If  true, then I can see a  Png W and Lum W Superbowl

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1425548" timestamp="1376880861"]
[quote author=pride at impact link=topic=113274.msg1425402#msg1425402 date=1376854345]
I find it hard to believe that bmt b didn't look that good.  Is it possible that they looked good playing against a good ned w team?
[/quote]Maybe a Ned W taker can tell us if the boys from Bmt the real deal or not.  Or else, guess we'll have to wait and see their team next Saturday
[/quote]

I'm sure BMt B will have another great season!

All I can tell you about the scrimmage between BMT b and Ned w is that BMT is a very good team.  If they can't do it on the ground they will do it in the air.  Great group of coaches to go along with it.  Ned w is also very talented team with 2 or 3 of the best running backs in the league and a great line.  Don't know much about the 2 other teams in the conversation but I guess we will find out Saturday. 

[quote name="whisperer" post="1425679" timestamp="1376934196"]
Hey! Remember that time last yr in the playoffs PN-w vs. Lum-w on the last scoring drive of the game Lum. called time out / which allowed PN to draw a play in the dirt to win the game. It actually worked. Shhhhhhh.....................
[/quote]
LOL who is this Hammer head ?
Definitely a Lumberton Guy - My Guess anyway!

[quote name="dogfather" post="1425768" timestamp="1376943332"]
[quote author=whisperer link=topic=113274.msg1425679#msg1425679 date=1376934196]
Hey! Remember that time last yr in the playoffs PN-w vs. Lum-w on the last scoring drive of the game Lum. called time out / which allowed PN to draw a play in the dirt to win the game. It actually worked. Shhhhhhh.....................
[/quote]
LOL who is this Hammer head ?
Definitely a Lumberton Guy - My Guess anyway!
[/quote] Let me Guess Dogfather Nederland  ::) Right? Sh.................................

[quote name="pride at impact" post="1425784" timestamp="1376945747"]
Hey whisperer have your head on a swivel! You hear that? That's the train bout to run over yall this saturday! Go Indians! Boom!!
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGw7gTve6cQ

Loopy Loopy Loopy Shhh..............

BMT can beat Ned-W ( It would be a battle tomorrow or week 7 )
Ned B is in for a long tuff schedule season.
Ned W was 1-7 last season they have got to do better than that with there schedule.
(whisperer) says BMT still great and fast but this is not going to be a score everytime their big boys touch the football yr . This is not peewee anymore Shhhh....................

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1425903" timestamp="1376970825"]
Im starting to lean towards Lum W in this 1. I think the ground and pound game will be too much for Png W to handle rhis early in the season. Zebras, and the small dusty field favors Lum in Lum.  :D ;D :D
[/quote]
Ill take PN-W Shhhh....................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1