75 replies to this topic

#61 Lamar1996

Lamar1996

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Looking forward to another great year of STJFL Junior Division football.  I'm really glad to see all the other area representatives on this board have so much confidence in their teams like I do.  I believe that the coaches for the PNG W team will have the boys well prepared before we play our opponents each week just like last season.  I also believe the boys will be ready to compete at a level that exceeds their means too. 

If any of you posters on here know any of the coaches from the Junior Vidor White team from last season could you please ask them what the score was from that Superbowl?  I keep forgetting  ;D.  Before any of you get your panties in a knot I'm just kidding...... :o

Good luck to all the teams this season and I pray for all these kids a safe, injury free and enjoyable year.

Y'all got this "96 ::)  Older, faster, bigger, better coaches. Go ahead and start printing those Super Bowl winning 3peat t-shirts ;) ;) Go on

I take one week at a time......never said anything about a 3peat.......We had a great season last year no doubt, hopefully history can repeat itself, but we haven't even played the first game so who knows what will happen.  You need to watch what you say on these boards "Bug" even if you are joking.  The Moderator police will call you out..... ;)

#62 pride at impact

pride at impact

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:03 AM

24 hrs!  Man I love football! I know the kids are 9-10 but this is were theses boys start to understand more bout the game and start making football memories and in the long run that is what its bout.  I can remember playing ag as inst the Groves Browns when I was this age.  Everybody talks bout the teams that are playing now.. the Browns would beat any team playing tomorrow.  I not only remember the teams  but I remember the coaches.  The discipline, never give up, and respect attitude that a young man needs at this age.. So when our boys hits the field tomorrow morning lets have fun and be safe!

#63 Beetleball

Beetleball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

A lot of the coaches on pngw were taught by BOBBY WOODSON on how to play football and I think they use a lot of that WOODSON philosophy on how to play football responsibility, discipline, respect  and leave it out on the field attitude)!!!! Best football coach I ever had! taught a lot of kids in Groves how to play football Thanks Coach Woodson Good Luck to all the teams

#64 Badboy Blue

Badboy Blue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

So around 4:00 pm the post will read "That BMT B team is just as impressive as they were last year, and it looks like the will roll on this year too!!!!"  >:(

#65 Bugatti

Bugatti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

From what im watching here in Lum. ......I like  BMT chances alot ;)

#66 Lamar1996

Lamar1996

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

From what im watching here in Lum. ......I like  BMT chances alot ;)

From what I just witnessed in lumberton I like PNG white chances alot  ;)

#67 Bugatti

Bugatti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

:D :D :D :D :D

#68 Walk-off

Walk-off

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

LCM 26 BC 19  good game

#69 Bugatti

Bugatti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Looking forward to this game! I don't see png w smashing Lum W bad like y'all are saying. It should be a good game. Chris always has his kids well disciplined and prepared. I think it will Be a battle

47-7........crickets

#70 Bugatti

Bugatti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

Lum W is much improved over last season and has some true young guns that will be taking names and ...... Well you know the rest. Anybody that thinks it will be week 3 or even week 2 before their first win, clearly hasn't seen them practice. Or they're to busy shhhhh ing people to know a good team. Pride at impact. BOOM!!  Lum W has it!  AAAARRRGGHH!!!!

47-7...Gets tougher vs Bmt  ;)

#71 bradyb

bradyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

Looking forward to this game! I don't see png w smashing Lum W bad like y'all are saying. It should be a good game. Chris always has his kids well disciplined and prepared. I think it will Be a battle

47-7........crickets

Crickets? I was wrong... Again. Won't be the last time I'm wrong. Take it easy Bugatti... It's the STJFL lol not the NFL...

#72 whisperer

whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

L-u-m-b-e-r-t-o-n. !!!  Shhhhhh.............................

#73 Lamar1996

Lamar1996

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

It was quiet Saturday whisperer....lol

#74 whisperer

whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Whisperer says it want last - Too many LUM- Groupies on here.... But after Next Saturday B !!!  It  might just be me you and Bugatti ... On the threads ... Shhh......................................................

#75 bradyb

bradyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

Whisperer says it want last - Too many LUM- Groupies on here.... But after Next Saturday B !!!  It  might just be me you and Bugatti ... On the threads ... Shhh......................................................

Your so funny! I promise Bradyb will be here the whole season. And I don't have to hide behind a screen name and be a under cover smack talker.

#76 whisperer

whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Your so funny! I promise Bradyb will be here the whole season. And I don't have to hide behind a screen name and be a under cover smack talker.

Im not against you B I was saying me you and gatti
I thought it would be closer that game you never know next week Lumberton regroups and beats a young BMT team. who knows? (You like the whisperer come on =I might be a Daddy on your team?) Sh...............................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users