Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

@TamuHighlights: Charlie Strong on if Texas Facilities are old/behind? "What are we behind in? Because we don't have a barbershop?"

This is the hidden content, please

@TamuHighlights: Charlie Strong on if Texas Facilities are old/behind? "What are we behind in? Because we don't have a barbershop?"

tasteful post

like an old puppy love

lmao

Waaa... Your coach started it!! Waaaa...mommy, big bubba's picking on me again!

Now if that ain't aggy, I don't know what is.

You're midget coach was whining about not being able to recruit because of facilities and you are saying I'm crying?  He tried to take a shot at A&M and didn't work out so well for him. 

Whooping lips, who da sips gonna play in this year's bowl game?

Y'all weren't talking bowl game at the beginning of the season. Funny how when that's all you got left, it's what you hang your hat on......and of course the "better than Texas" comparison. That always seems to heal the wounds of suckage.

You still have lsu to contend with but it's funny.......I want you to win that one. 

Whooping lips, who da sips gonna play in this year's bowl game?

Depends on if we can bear Baylor. They sure looked beatable last night didn't they? What's the deal with your avatar, aggy? Are you saying that the $EC is more important than your own school's logo? This site and its aggys epitomize their cult even more than texags.

Whooping lips.......work on your higher math. 

Let me help you out:

Whorns are 4-7 and you have one game left  You'll be bowling against yourself  

Nice having you around by the way...your message is so refreshing  

Of your 8 wins, I count only 2 that I consider quality wins (Miss. St. and Arkansas....maybe Ariz. St.). Your other quality games were losses (Bama, Miss., and Auburn). The rest is cream puff.  Is this the same ags that were calling for Sumlin's head after 2 straight losses? 

Heck, we beat Oklahoma, should have beat Cal. and Okie Lite.....something I dont think even the mighty ags could do right now.

Any way you match up with Oklahoma in a bowl game? I'll bet the house on Oklahoma....and not because they are Big XII either.

So take your little cream puff wins and thump your chest at struggling teams. It will come back to bite you I can assure you of that.

I'm 5-7 is still in the hunt for a bowl game this year. It's not a given yet, but there is another thread here that speaks directly to that. So once again, another aggy mouth that tastes like foot... If we can bear Baylor.

They are using the APR or Academic Progress Rate if 5-7 teams are needed.  Texas is behind a bunch of schools in that, so unless ESPN changes the rules they will watch from home.  

They are using the APR or Academic Progress Rate if 5-7 teams are needed.  Texas is behind a bunch of schools in that, so unless ESPN changes the rules they will watch from home.  

Please, please don't change the rule.  I am so ready for this season to be over.  I want to forget it and all this whiskey doesn't seem to be helping.  Although Thursday was so bad I almost went all aggy on my shih tzu.