Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

so your comment is about north Texas. 

What do you think about Cumby to Texas?

My comment went along with the link.  Not sure about Cumbie.  He's co-OC but Meacham calls the plays. He is the type of OC that Texas needs to compete in the big 12.  I just don't know enough about him to give an opinion.  

My comment went along with the link.  Not sure about Cumbie.  He's co-OC but Meacham calls the plays. He is the type of OC that Texas needs to compete in the big 12.  I just don't know enough about him to give an opinion.  

this thread is about UT. 

I thought you could contribute an appropriate link. 

This is the hidden content, please

TCU’s Doug Meacham withdrew from North Texas search

This might change everything.

Kendal Briles did a similar thing, wth is going on with North Texas?? 

5-7 is still in the hunt for a bowl game this year. It's not a given yet, but there is another thread here that speaks directly to that. So once again, another aggy mouth that tastes like foot... If we can bear Baylor.

Too bad it was based on Academic Progress Rate.......

I'm too lazy to look it up.....if ATM is behind whorns, let me know.

Too bad it was based on Academic Progress Rate.......

I'm too lazy to look it up.....if ATM is behind whorns, let me know.

The student-athlete graduation rate calculated directly based on IPEDS-GRS (which is the methodology the U.S. Department of Education requires) is the proportion of first-year, full-time student-athletes who entered a school on institutional aid (whether athletics-based aid or otherwise) and graduated from that institution within six years. This federal rate does not account for students who transfer from their original institution and graduate elsewhere; they are considered non-graduates at both the college they left and the one from which they eventually graduate.  

It would make sense for UT's APR in the future to be even lower considering the number of players who left the program or were removed by Strong when he was hired.

It's basically just saying 96% of the kids they signed graduated. 

UT 958

aTm  974

I would rather line Warren up at QB and run every play than burn a redshirt in a meaningless game. 

Pretty sure Heard will be available in an emergency. 

Burning Merrick's red shirt would not be a problem. He is most likely the odd man out when Ehlinger and Buechele get on campus. He was going to gray shirt anyway until a scholarship became available when Cherry left. He wants to be at UT, but will never play IMO.