Hypocrisy At Its Finest...

smitty

Why does obama and democrats hate women?  Hypocrisy at its finest.  One of he sad parts?  It's the dumbing down of the American public and voters that will NOT understand this hypocrisy. 

Dick Durbin is leading the equal payday push by Senate democrats. They want to pass the "Paycheck Fairness Act." So Dick Durbin took to the Senate floor to preach on the importance of passing legislation aimed at solving the gender gap. He said, "How serious is equal pay for equal work to working people across America?  I think it's critical."

Well, get this: The average female salary in Durbin's office is $11,500 less than the average male salary.  So the Senate democrat leading the push for equal pay for women on the basis that capitalism and Republicans discriminate against women as part of the War on Women, is paying female staffers $11,500 a year less than he's paying men.

But -- are we supposed to give Obama a pass? Not on your life!  Let's talk about Mr Equality:   Women in the "obama" White House make 88¢ for every $1 that men earn!!   Again -- Hypocrisy at its finest!

Why does obama and democrats hate women?  Hypocrisy at its finest.  One of he sad parts?  It's the dumbing down of the American public and voters that will NOT understand this hypocrisy. 

Dick Durbin is leading the equal payday push by Senate democrats. They want to pass the "Paycheck Fairness Act." So Dick Durbin took to the Senate floor to preach on the importance of passing legislation aimed at solving the gender gap. He said, "How serious is equal pay for equal work to working people across America?  I think it's critical."

Well, get this: The average female salary in Durbin's office is $11,500 less than the average male salary.  So the Senate democrat leading the push for equal pay for women on the basis that capitalism and Republicans discriminate against women as part of the War on Women, is paying female staffers $11,500 a year less than he's paying men.

But -- are we supposed to give Obama a pass? Not on your life!  Let's talk about Mr Equality:   Women in the "obama" White House make 88¢ for every $1 that men earn!!   Again -- Hypocrisy at its finest!

So are these men and women performing the same job?  or is it comparing female secretaries to male analysts or some other shady misrepresentation?  the way it's worded, i'm willing to bet that there's some misguidance there.  but i'm not surprised that the right is lining up to try and diminish what is likely to become one of the few good things to come from Obama's time in office.

So are these men and women performing the same job?  or is it comparing female secretaries to male analysts or some other shady misrepresentation?  the way it's worded, i'm willing to bet that there's some misguidance there.  but i'm not surprised that the right is lining up to try and diminish what is likely to become one of the few good things to come from Obama's time in office.

There are many who believe that the markets should determine what pay is fair rather than Mr. Obama.

There are many who believe that the markets should determine what pay is fair rather than Mr. Obama.

the only thing this will do is make sure that someone with the same experience performing the same job will make the same salary.  the markets will still determine fair pay for the job itself.  but gender should not be a factor in determining fair pay, at least in fields where women are just as capable as men. 

the only thing this will do is make sure that someone with the same experience performing the same job will make the same salary.  the markets will still determine fair pay for the job itself.  but gender should not be a factor in determining fair pay, at least in fields where women are just as capable as men. 

And who will determine in which fields women are as capable of men?  An equal employment/pay Czar?  We are going to eventually run this "fairness/equity" thing way too far.

And who will determine in which fields women are as capable of men?  An equal employment/pay Czar?  We are going to eventually run this "fairness/equity" thing way too far.

the only types of fields that i would think women might not be as capable as men would be fields where physical size or strength would provide a distinct advantage.

So a male and female are working the same job, and after one year you give them a performance evaluation to determine pay raises for the next year. You find a huge discrepancy in the performance quality of the two workers. Can you give one a raise without giving the other one the same raise? If the higher performer is the woman, sure. But if the higher performer is the male...uh-oh. So when awarding the pay raise I guess you would also have to immediately hire a lawyer to defend yourself when the inevitable lawsuit summons hits your desk.

There are existing laws already on the books that specifically address gender pay disparity. And there are plenty of studies that prove that the gender pay gap does not exist. I remember reading some of these studies in college.

So a male and female are working the same job, and after one year you give them a performance evaluation to determine pay raises for the next year. You find a huge discrepancy in the performance quality of the two workers. Can you give one a raise without giving the other one the same raise? If the higher performer is the woman, sure. But if the higher performer is the male...uh-oh. So when awarding the pay raise I guess you would also have to immediately hire a lawyer to defend yourself when the inevitable lawsuit summons hits your desk.

There are existing laws already on the books that specifically address gender pay disparity. And there are plenty of studies that prove that the gender pay gap does not exist. I remember reading some of these studies in college.

You are so correct about the lawsuits/potential lawsuits.  And that would become the standard response for any woman who was not producing.  Hence, the more likely outcome is that neither producer would get a raise or both would be given a raise in order to avoid litigation.  In either case, productivity(combined productivity of both workers) very likely declines.

Not to worry...we will add this to the list of problems the fed gov will take care of...problem solved!

By the time they finish, both will be making mediocre pay.

And then both of them can complain that only the rich are making plenty of money and there needs to be more equity and fairness

I can guarantee the same people that are up in arms about the Rice appointment would welcome Obama or anyone from his regime with welcome arms to the board.

I guess spying is OK to the left when the left does it.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/04/11/condoleezza-rice-appointment-to-dropbox-board-sparks-internet-outcry/

Your guess is absolutely correct.  You must remember that when the right does something, it is mean spirited, racially motivated, and without compassion.  If the left does the same thing, it is because their intentions are good.

• 2 weeks later...

Bullets be  careful you are starting to think. Who knows after this you may be able to see that the gender gap is nothing more then class warfare and not only baseless but debased also.