Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Former Ozen coach Jeff Nelson needs a job

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If it wasn't for that idiot arse woman (that is currently gone from BISD) he would more than likely still have a job. I wish him luck, but i'd try to find another ISD to work for.

Yeoj likes this

Posted · Report post

I thought he did fine as a football coach and don't understand why he was reassigned. Maybe Kenny Ray can hire him over at Port Arthur?

87JAG and Mr. Buddy Garrity like this

Posted · Report post

I feel sorry for the current faculty and staff as well as other who are currently employed at BISD about the situation they had to go through! They are hard working men and women who went through all that trouble trying to make a living for themselves and their families!

Posted · Report post

I thought he did fine as a football coach and don't understand why he was reassigned. Maybe Kenny Ray can hire him over at Port Arthur?

if they have an open position for what he was teaching.

Posted · Report post

I think Coach Nelson was a coach who also cared for the students under his watch. He did a lot to try and keep the kids out of trouble. There are probably only some parents that know what I'm talking about. I think circumstances just happened. The first incident put a target on his back and the district used that against him. I wish him the best.

MrUmp1 and Mr. Buddy Garrity like this