Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mikaela Stegall of LCM committs to UT - Tyler

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Mikaela Stegall from LCM High School and a member of Orange Crush Gold has committed to continue her softball career at the University of Texas - Tyler. Mikaela is an extremely fast, and smart outfielder that will help UT Tyler stay at the top in their conference. Congrats Mikaela and good luck in your future at UT Tyler. Coach Reed got him a good one ! We at Orange Crush are extremely proud of what you have accomplished

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Port Arthur Memorial vs Beaumont Central Predictions
      By 409Fan · Posted
      Yea I think that Ozen put a real scare and knocked some sense into Memorial. Titans edge Jags in a close one
    • Lookout Dayton here comes New Caney
      By Cougar14.2 · Posted
      There's plenty of Dayton fans that comment on Crosby threads and since this thread was started by #plusone I would have to say it's also a Crosby thread. It was just made to talk about Dayton.  There's a big difference losing by 36 at home with a bunch of missed chances, versus winning by 17 on the road with a bunch of missed chances. Crosby was missing an all-district lineman also, among others. The Chronicle had 491 of total offense for Crosby, the official number is probably over 500 though. I'm sure Ned feels they missed opportunities like I'm sure Channelview does. From a Crosby perspective we had a fumble after a run that probably set up a scoring drive and allowed a pick 6 off of a deflection of one of the receivers. That game might have been 42-13 with a couple of different bounces but it doesn't matter because it didn't happen.  A lot of times when you watch games your emotional attachment to it clouds your judgement as to what's really happening. It's not the same level of team that lost to Channelview last year. I do hope Dayton gets it figured out though. 
    • Beaumont Ozen vs Beaumont West Brook Prediction
      By Mr. Buddy Garrity · Posted
      smh, 1pt loss makes a team suck? Well yall been sucking for 9 years previously then with that logic lol    If WB blows yall out and Memorial blows out Central then yes id say it was a fluke at that particular point. Lol 
    • Cop killed in Houston
      By PAMFAM10 · Posted
      Disagree. This isn't the wild wild west black lives white lives cop lives all the same. We have rules guidelines and laws for reasons. I agree worst type of human to ambush a cop for no reason at all.
    • Newton @ BC!!!!!!
      By kicker · Posted
      What I find funny is after 1 game played, people  already know how good their team is. Lots of football left people. 
  • Topics