Houston Texans

• 2 weeks later...

If Foster is not healthy they will struggle to win 6 games.  The defense is absolutely going to have to carry this team.  QB position will be less than average and without Foster you have a very inexperienced backfield.  Also, I'm not sure AJ's heart is as into it as the years before and I'm afraid this will show.  I honestly believe that it could be an 8+ win season but that will hinge on whether or not Foster and Cushing can play the entire season.

9-7 makes playoffs this was a super bowl contending team before last year. With no chances of Schaub or kubiak getting in the way. If clowney can live up to half the hype they should be lights out front 7 wise. Add in the 2nd easiest schedule. 7-9 floor 10-6 celling

9-7 want make the playoffs unless they win the division and I don't see that happening with Luck and company around!!!

I know last night was preseason, but WOW! The Texans looked as bad as they did last year. If they dont start firing on all cylinders soon, I dont see myself wasting time watching the Texans get beat every week. Fitz is looking like the wrong answer to a long-standing problem. Again, I know its preseason, but right now, I'm not optomistic at all.

Wish we had the oilers back. At least Bud Adams drafted the Texas Kids and made things interesting. Time to fire Rick Smith and sell the team to Red Mccombs.

Please tell me you're not talking about He Who Shall Not Be Named? This team is more than one player away from being competitive (and that guy would not have helped anyway).

Wish we had the oilers back. At least Bud Adams drafted the Texas Kids and made things interesting. Time to fire Rick Smith and sell the team to Red Mccombs.

Bullfeathers! Butt Adams took our Oilers to Tennessee. Harris County taxpayers are probably still paying for Dome renovations for Adams. As far as Rick Smith, well, he can go to Tennessee too!

Ol Bud may have stuck it to Harris County I wont argue that fact, but he did draft lots of Texas kids. good or bad he carried a lot of Texas with him. Mcnair is from SC and has shown very little interest in Texas Athleletes. Texas has the best athletes in the nation, in every major sport. Yes, He that shall not be named is one of those Texas kids.All Texas fans should should be ashamed of seeing such a prized athlete leave the state. Like him or not he is what you call a difference maker.