Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13u elite gladiator tryouts

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Coach Craig Fox of last years  13u elite gladiators team is hosting tryouts for a  13u elite team for the upcoming season.  Location of tryouts will be at the baseball fields behind the Market Basket on Major/Phelan.  Please contact Craig Fox at 409-782-2454 for further information. Please call and rsvp if your player will be attending tryouts.

Posted · Report post

Tryouts for the 13 elite Gladiators will be  on Saturday August 16th at 9am . Tryouts will be held at the baseball field behind the Market Basket on Major and Phelan in Beaumont.  Please rsvp with Craig Fox 409-782-2454.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• 14 yr old Muslim Clockmaker
      By baddog · Posted
      I never once saw where this clock was a science project or something assigned for extra credit. Has anyone, anywhere expounded as to what a great feat it was to "invent" this clock. Were mommy and daddy behind this invention? I believe that they foresaw the events leading up to this lawsuit. They knew with all the school shootings and the threat of terrorism combined how this supposed clock invention would be received. They also figured the charges would be dropped since no one could question the innocence of a kid. They also knew there would be backlash to his presence after the ordeal and moved for sympathy's sake. Then comes the lawsuit. I think the parents should be sued for allowing their kid to cause such a frightening situation by bringing that clock that looked so much like a bomb (of course, none of them thought it looked suspicious) to a school. Should they somehow win this suit, will it set a precedent so that we can no longer question a muslim carrying a suspicious bag or briefcase, or something resembling a bomb should be thought of as just a clock?  I truly hope this never happens, but let a kid bring a bomb to school and blow up one of your kids ( I hate to make this personal but sometimes it is the only way to get the true feeling) then will we hear how the school did nothing to protect them?
    • Willis at Kingwood Park/Post updates here!
      By KPFAN68 · Posted
      Willis 44 KPark 37. Good game for both teams. Willis just hit more free throws at the end.
    • Class 4A D2
      By chukslegacy · Posted
      I like WOS chances this year!!
    • West Orange-Stark (11-1) vs Caldwell (8-4) Regional Round
      By griff · Posted
      Yes, they will check purses. Back packs are not allowed. Neither are umbrellas. Bring your ponchos everybody, just in case. The weatherman here is saying the better chance of rain exists in the late night hours after the game is over. Let's hope that hold up and we have dry conditions. 
    • SETXsports Playoff Pick 'ems - Week 3
      By pickle · Posted
      1. North Shore 2. El Campo 3. WOS 4. Newton 5. Crockett 6. Centerville 7. Beaumont Legacy Christian 8. Baytown Christian 9. Lovelady 10. Normanagee 11. Dickinson 12. Katy 13. Manvel 14. Richmond Foster 15. Bryan 16. A&M Consolidated 17. College Station 18. Carthage 19. Giddings 20. Cameron 21. West 22. Hubbard 23. Dallas First Baptist 24. Pasadena First Baptist 25. Atascocita  
  • Topics