Best WR's for the SETX coverage area in 2014???

Your thoughts on the best WR's in our area this season. I believe that the PN-G Indians will have one of the top groups in the area this season. They have two tall WR's and a senior slot guy who is experienced and fast. Could be our best group in many years. The kid Mc Zeal will be stepping in as a soph. He is around 6'3" and pretty fast. Giblin is around 6'3" and 215lbs. These two along with Sparks and the others will be a special group for us.

Even though he plays slot and is a little undersized I would say Kyle Mcbride. He will put up huge numbers this year for dayton. He is blazing fast and has great hands. He is a threat to score every time he touches the ball from anywhere on the field. Jacarius Keener should also put up some big numbers for dayton this year.

Chase Harrell from Crosby, hands down. 6'5 with speed, hands and a vertical.

I'm not sure Chase transferred this year. I think he still goes to Huffman. We do have another big receiver that the Old Coach rates as one of the top 10 in the state for the 2016 class though.

West Brook's WRs with Keith Corbin and Isaac Aubrey, who I heard moved to that position full-time. And I hear that Cameron McKinney will be solid in the slot for them.

Will Johnson & Deionte Thompson for WO-S.

You guys already mentioned the PN-G WRs.

Joshua Duffey from West Sabine

Chris and maybe Randy Spikes from Jasper

Dayton 2014 WR'S will give any secondary/defensive special teams(kick/punt ret) trouble=K.McBride,J.Keener,L.Rhone + I.Chambers(foot injury 2013,in 2012(fresh yr)had 20 catches=456 yds=23 per catch=7 tds.Added plus S.Long (former fresh qb,varsity defensive back(3 ints) switched to rb/wr**Broncos are stacked deep w/speed/depth.There will be some season offensive records made in 2014 ;)

Dayton 2014 WR'S will give any secondary/defensive special teams(kick/punt ret) trouble=K.McBride,J.Keener,L.Rhone + I.Chambers(foot injury 2013,in 2012(fresh yr)had 20 catches=456 yds=23 per catch=7 tds.Added plus S.Long (former fresh qb,varsity defensive back(3 ints) switched to rb/wr**Broncos are stacked deep w/speed/depth.There will be some season offensive records made in 2014 ;)

Agree with this completely!!

West Brook's WRs with Keith Corbin and Isaac Aubrey, who I heard moved to that position full-time. And I hear that Cameron McKinney will be solid in the slot for them.

Will Johnson & Deionte Thompson for WO-S.

You guys already mentioned the PN-G WRs.

Joshua Duffey from West Sabine

Chris and maybe Randy Spikes from Jasper

Duffey averaged 17-18 yds. a catch last year with 8 TD. I look for WS to air it out a little more than last year this season...

pinelandflash how is WS looking this year? I bought some land at San Augustine Park so I gotta be a fan now....LOL

Hey. We got a strong crop of recievers coming up so I look for us to pass it more this year. I think we should be 8-2 or 9-1. Havin to replace 80% of the o-line though... We are blessed in district 10 to have two of the most dynamic, gifted QB's in the state in 2A in Reshod Williams at WS and JaMikel Roberts at San Augustine, IMO.

Hey. We got a strong crop of recievers coming up so I look for us to pass it more this year. I think we should be 8-2 or 9-1. Havin to replace 80% of the o-line though... We are blessed in district 10 to have two of the most dynamic, gifted QB's in the state in 2A in Reshod Williams at WS and JaMikel Roberts at San Augustine, IMO.

I'm on the sidelines every game. I cover WS for the Sabine Co. Reporter........:)

I agree with flash, but really I think we should go 9-1 with the only loss being to Elysian Fields and who knows we may be able to give them a game.  We will have a really good WR corp and a very good QB but I really think everyone is overlooking our RB's.  Kirkland Wilson is a really good RB that came on strong late in the season last year.  I think he was just then fully recovering from ACL surgery.  Kirkland is quick and a run it right at you RB and he is VERY strong.  He will be complemented well with RB Ty Fore, Ty is not normally gonna burn you for a long run but he is extremely physical and wants to run folks over, he's good for 3-5 almost every time.  We have some young kids coming up that will really help and we do have some linemen that got quality playing time last year filling in for injured players.  I honestly believe that WS will be as good as last years team.

I agree with flash, but really I think we should go 9-1 with the only loss being to Elysian Fields and who knows we may be able to give them a game.  We will have a really good WR corp and a very good QB but I really think everyone is overlooking our RB's.  Kirkland Wilson is a really good RB that came on strong late in the season last year.  I think he was just then fully recovering from ACL surgery.  Kirkland is quick and a run it right at you RB and he is VERY strong.  He will be complemented well with RB Ty Fore, Ty is not normally gonna burn you for a long run but he is extremely physical and wants to run folks over, he's good for 3-5 almost every time.  We have some young kids coming up that will really help and we do have some linemen that got quality playing time last year filling in for injured players.  I honestly believe that WS will be as good as last years team.

Right on the money as usual Si! The JV should be hungry to make their own mark. Region 3 is wide open this year. My concern will be how to replace beasts like Cabral & Mills at LB and Stephens & McBride on the d-line. That's roughly 350 total tackles between the four. Wilson also quick as a hiccup too and can house it at any time. I'm interested in how WS is going to use sophomore DeMarie Smith. Too much speed not use him in some way on offense........

Right on the money as usual Si! The JV should be hungry to make their own mark. Region 3 is wide open this year. My concern will be how to replace beasts like Cabral & Mills at LB and Stephens & McBride on the d-line. That's roughly 350 total tackles between the four. Wilson also quick as a hiccup too and can house it at any time. I'm interested in how WS is going to use sophomore DeMarie Smith. Too much speed not use him in some way on offense........

Replacing Mills and Cabral will be tough, however I think we have great players in Fore and Wilson to step into those positions and don't forget about T. Sepulvado he sat out last year with an ACL tear, he will be back and he is as solid as a brick wall and will be on the dline.  You will see alot out of D. Smith in the secondary and he will be used all over the field on offense.  I'm really excited and anxious to see Garret Brown back on the football field he will help and we are going to have a couple new faces that will contribute.  Should be a very good year for WS football.  FYI- It was very surprising to hear how many kids between 6' and 6'3" were at first practice this morning.  WS is going to have some height.  Total numbers this morning reporting to first practice was 42 and I know of at least 4 more that are coming out.  Great numbers for a school our size!

Replacing Mills and Cabral will be tough, however I think we have great players in Fore and Wilson to step into those positions and don't forget about T. Sepulvado he sat out last year with an ACL tear, he will be back and he is as solid as a brick wall and will be on the dline. You will see alot out of D. Smith in the secondary and he will be used all over the field on offense. I'm really excited and anxious to see Garret Brown back on the football field he will help and we are going to have a couple new faces that will contribute. Should be a very good year for WS football. FYI- It was very surprising to hear how many kids between 6' and 6'3" were at first practice this morning. WS is going to have some height. Total numbers this morning reporting to first practice was 42 and I know of at least 4 more that are coming out. Great numbers for a school our size!

42? Wow. That's great, especially at 2A. Should have some depth that most others won't. I am anxious to see how T. Sepulvado will be on the line. I think if they concentrated on the passing game I think Williams could post numbers close to Roberts's last year, but achieving a balanced attack will be key. Have heard WS is heavy on long, lanky receivers this year.....

Replacing Mills and Cabral will be tough, however I think we have great players in Fore and Wilson to step into those positions and don't forget about T. Sepulvado he sat out last year with an ACL tear, he will be back and he is as solid as a brick wall and will be on the dline. You will see alot out of D. Smith in the secondary and he will be used all over the field on offense. I'm really excited and anxious to see Garret Brown back on the football field he will help and we are going to have a couple new faces that will contribute. Should be a very good year for WS football. FYI- It was very surprising to hear how many kids between 6' and 6'3" were at first practice this morning. WS is going to have some height. Total numbers this morning reporting to first practice was 42 and I know of at least 4 more that are coming out. Great numbers for a school our size!

Garrett Brown is playing this year? He's one of their ace pitchers on the baseball squad as well. Should be fun to see what he can do.........