Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Minimum Wage Fee And Liberals...

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I read the article. First off, let me say I have no problem with what the restaurant is doing. It's only logical that they'll have to find some way to make up the extra money that they're having to pay out. What gets me is the opinion piece you posted. He basically says that all liberals are in an uproar, tells us how stupid they are, but then posts quotes from a grand total of 1 (ONE) liberal who sounds, if we're perfectly honest, mildly concerned about the whole situation. So he tells you how stupid liberals are, how ridiculous it is that they're mad about this, and provides zero anecdotal evidence that they're actually upset.
Big girl likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• HD vs WH
      By DAWG · Posted
      OldSchool we respect your opinion and I will agree H-D may never be what it once was but there is still kids that dont play because they dont like the coach or whatever their reason may be. There is still kids that are here and regardless of what anybody thinks they still need the support of the people in the town. We are from here and still live here our kids still go to school here as for dying it is true we dont get many new students and we have lost a lot of young kids from not many moving in but it is still a town that  has a football team and for its classification i think that we will be competitive in the future.Will we ever be back to where we just dominate I doubt it but you never know.The stats you posted are true but every coach has been over 50% except the coach that is there now.I consider a winning season as one where you make the playoffs there has been very few years that we have missed them. Yes we are one of the worst teams in the state now but I can remember when Kountze had the longest losing streak in the state if not the country and they are at least competitive now.You are entitled to your opinion but I for one wont give up on Bobcat football untill they either close the doors or dont play football there anymore.Thats what it means to be loyal and a Bobcat!!!!!
    • Texas A&M vs Alabama
      By OldTimer · Posted
      I predict a closer game than last years.    
    • John Tyler @ Lufkin
      By Mr. Buddy Garrity · Posted
      Thx for the link. 
    • why?
      By BLUEDOVE3 · Posted
      And probably because many of us haven't seen him play. I saw him last March and the kid is good. Top 10 in S.E. Texas
    • SETXsports Pick 'ems Week 8
      By 88Warrior · Posted
      1.   Nederland 2.   Little Cypress-Mauriceville 3.   Beaumont Legacy Christian 4.   Crosby 5.   Galena Park 6.   Beaumont Ozen 7.   Diboll 8.   Madisonville 9.   Shepherd 10.  West Orange-Stark 11.  Kirbyville 12.  Warren 13.  Corrigan-Camden 14.  Newton 15.  San Augustine 16.  Shelbyville 17.   Joaquin 18.   West Hardin 19.   Katy Faith West 20.   Apple Springs 21.   Chester 22.   La Porte 23.   Lumberton 24.   Silsbee 25.   Hamshire-Fannett  
  • Topics