Seniors week ONE

whisperer

PN-P by 1 over LUM-W Deffense wins

WOS upsets again the mighty PN-W the almighty ones better hope they all don't get hurt!

LUM-B gets it done week one over NED

KTZ by one over LCM in a barn burner

Jasper breezes by OF

Game of the week ---BMT you better win by a lot with all that Flappin

But the whisperer is not a believer yet ! Vidor Bruises the Boys of Blue by 1 over BMT

Sh...................................................................

Nice to see us getting some love from Mr Shhhhhhhhhhh. We finally got some size to go with some returning speed on the purple, our back field still has the same 2 threats as last year plus we gained a big time player from the white team (yay draft) I must admit our defense has improved tremendously good luck to all Saturday GO NDNS, OH YEAH BEAT WOS, GO PURPLE

WOS upsets again the mighty PN-W the almighty ones better hope they all don't get hurt!
Jasper breezes by OF

But the whisperer is not a believer yet ! Vidor Bruises the Boys of Blue by 1 over BMT

I agree with your picks!

Jasper breezes by OF

Whisperer, whisperer, whisperer ........I like all your picks except one. I will give you a minute to figure out which one I'm talking about. Times up!! Them little ponies might hang around for a quarter or two but when the second half roles around they will be heading to the stables early. The heat on Saturday will play a major factor and I will bet a lot of WOS players go both ways. Good luck to all the teams and stay hydrated.

Its early and you guys always have a hard time with pony's. Do you know why Indians always road paint horses???       hmmmm?    Because they are slow and they could catch them!! You don't see Indians riding a bunch of wild Mustangs....

SH................................................................

Nice to see us getting some love from Mr Shhhhhhhhhhh. We finally got some size to go with some returning speed on the purple, our back field still has the same 2 threats as last year plus we gained a big time player from the white team (yay draft) I must admit our defense has improved tremendously good luck to all Saturday GO NDNS, OH YEAH BEAT WOS, GO PURPLE

Getting Sosa from White's team is a huge loss for Lamar1996 squad. 1st player they've lost since flag and they're crying...lol

All these teams are the same teams we have all been playing for yrs sense flag plus or minus a few why is it everyone thinks PN has stayed together and none of you have. That bmt team is the same team they have been for yrs no different that is why they will be there in the end and probably fall short should have probably stayed back in jr and beat up on Ned!

Sh.......................:..............................

Jasper breezes by OF

I heard vidor could barely handle OF in their scrimmage. They will be lucky to even get 1

Hey bugger they only had Sosa one yr and he was not as big a roll player on there team so he wanted to go play on a team that he could do more. So you tell me if that hurt them. Sense flag hallarious....

Sh.........................

All these teams are the same teams we have all been playing for yrs sense flag plus or minus a few why is it everyone thinks PN has stayed together and none of you have. That bmt team is the same team they have been for yrs no different that is why they will be there in the end and probably fall short should have probably stayed back in jr and beat up on Ned!

Sh.......................:..............................

whisperer is definitely an indian!!

Anderson Rivers and the big King kid are the keys to there show have been sense peewee flag or what ever. They have some kids to throw too I noticed but ........pride are you sure your from bmt and yes all those kids KNOW who PN is and the big 3 still start (same team!) They scrimmaged Ned y'all don't get to excited over there.

Sh....................................................