Baylor - Top Program in Texas

ESPN analyst picks Baylor to win the national championship

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/08/espn-analyst-picks-baylor-to-win-the-national-championship.html/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

What is going to happen when they start recruiting with the top recruiting team in Texas?

oregon vs baylor I been saying it for months. Lookout.

Most popular? We all know about stuffing the ballot boxes.

In one of your previous posts you have already told us that Baylor is the Top Football 
Program in Texas.

Why are you back tracking?  Faster than a fiddler crab, If I do say so.  LOL

Whatnamecanipick - Popularity and Winning on the field are two completely different things this report is just about the popularity of the State of Texas programs not the best product on the field - I know that is a hard concept for some to grasp - but it is what it is.   This was mainly a comment on social media and who follows whom.

And PhatMack - even though CBS is nationwide - you know Texas fans will never believe that A&M is better at ANYTHING then Texas so it has to be either biased of just plain wrong - no matter how accurate it really is.

Only legitimate question is now with JFF gone can A&M they keep the attention of the social media gurus. 

Whatnamecanipick - Popularity and Winning on the field are two completely different things this report is just about the popularity of the State of Texas programs not the best product on the field - I know that is a hard concept for some to grasp - but it is what it is.   This was mainly a comment on social media and who follows whom.

And PhatMack - even though CBS is nationwide - you know Texas fans will never believe that A&M is better at ANYTHING then Texas so it has to be either biased of just plain wrong - no matter how accurate it really is.

Only legitimate question is now with JFF gone can A&M they keep the attention of the social media gurus. 

I started this thread it is about winning.and Baylor being the top program in Texas. Are you going to debate me on the topic on this thread. Go back, finish your nap.

Phatmack tried to spin.....sorry

@espn_macmahon: Lone Star Top 10: 1. Texas A&M, 2. Baylor, 3. Texas, 4. UTSA, 5. Texas Tech, 6. TCU, 7. Rice, 8. Houston, 9. UNT, 10. Texas State

It is funny how just two weeks ago you posted a link about Baylor being the top program in Texas.

And now you are trying to refute your own posts. You are going to lose credibility. 

Well this is a forum. Sooooo                SPCFBG

1st of all, you can swap UTSA and TCU on the above list to be a little more accurate.  A&M and Baylor are now both listed at 20/1 to win it all.  So, it looks like a tie right now for the top program in Texas.   You know it's going to be a crazy year when the top 2 teams in the country struggle against non ranked teams  in the opener.  Put on your seat belts.  Anything can happen.

Most popular? We all know about stuffing the ballot boxes.

In one of your previous posts you have already told us that Baylor is the Top Football 
Program in Texas.

Why are you back tracking?  Faster than a fiddler crab, If I do say so.  LOL

Why do you have a longhorn picture on your profile if you are sunshine pumping the baylol bears?

Why do you have a longhorn picture on your profile if you are sunshine pumping the baylol bears?

Why do you care?

I am just emphasizing a topic brought up by PM19 a couple of weeks ago about Baylor being the top program in Texas and provided a link to justify the reasoning. HD can't you find a spin.

I wear orange glasses and live in a orange house but I am realistic. Texas is not where it needs to be.

But under Coach Srong, I believe they are headed in the right direction very quickly. Faster than most Aggies would enjoy. Give Coach Strong another year and he will start getting the recruits that he wants and will build his program. Again nobody likes to hear it, but year 3 will be most critical. this is from SPCFBG

and sunshine pumping sounds like something the Aggie boys might try to do in their Animal Husbandry class.

and HD, offensive/annoying signature lines are removed, be careful

I am just emphasizing a topic brought up by PM19 a couple of weeks ago about Baylor being the top program in Texas and provided a link to justify the reasoning. HD can't you find a spin.

"The Best Football Program in Texas" thread was started by Buddy Garrity.

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/106179-best-football-program-in-texas-making-moves-again/

Baylor has had 1 good season in an average conference and lost to a directional school in their bowl game. I guess that makes it the best program according to some. In reality Briles was 4 games over .500 in 5 season before last years breakout "championship season"

This is one of my quotes from that thread

"This is Baylor's conference record since Briles has been there. I guess it doesn't take much to be considered "The Best Program in Texas" by some

2008: 2-6
2009: 1-7
2010: 4-4
2011: 6-3
2012: 4-5
2013: 8-1"

Baylor is and should be considered the best in Texas. Baylor gets better every year and now with the new stadium will get top level recruits. And yes they did lose to UCF which had 1 month to prepare for the offense compared to 1-2 weeks during the season so that did make a difference.

Texas A&M is very close but I think this year they are young. Very young. Next year will be the Aggie championship run.

Briles history has proven that he is a genius building programs from nothing: Stephenville (4 state titles) to Houston and now Baylor. Sumlin kept Houston at that level and has risen A&M to the top.

And this is coming from Red Raider who can't wait to see Kliff do the same as his former bosses and bring Tech back after Tuberville utterly destroyed all hope for anything.

But under Coach Srong, I believe they are headed in the right direction very quickly. Faster than most Aggies would enjoy. Give Coach Strong another year and he will start getting the recruits that he wants and will build his program. Again nobody likes to hear it, but year 3 will be most critical. this is from SPCFBG.

Sumlin already has the program on the rise with recruiting.  Will it be tougher if Strong is successful? sure, but am I worrying about  where we are today vs UT? Ha.

and HD, offensive/annoying signature lines are removed, be careful

I've had this signature much much longer than you've been a member... I think I know what I can and can't get away with.  If you don't like it, look at something else, blink, or you can hold down Alt then press F4 on your keyboard and see the "neat" Aggie trick of the day...