Warning to all - Name calling/Profanity

Bobcat1

The name calling is becoming ridiculous - If you can't keep your temper in check, this is not the website for you.  This is a warning to everyone - Use profanity or call another member a name other than their log in name and you will be given a vacation away from the website until we feel you are mature enough to come back.   

Also, substituting symbols in for letters is not going to fly either. 

Not to stir trouble, but really? I say "dummy" and get edited and a global warning....does this apply to the HS football forum (paticularly the HJ group) as well....I've been called way worse, way more often, yet didn't complain...report etc...without said "temper" getting out of "check".

I will refrain from posting Bobcat......my problem has been the selectivity in enforcing the rules.

Many on here have used a$ you know the rest to make a statement but it goes unchecked for many.

I will abide by rules.........no profanity towards liberals on the political board and don't say negative things about aggies on College sports forum.

Guess I will have to go to the yelllea........doh, I mean cheerleader forum

I saved it for you, just in case any of the other mods feel we shold have left it.

LOL - I know your point in deleting it...Only difference in what I said and what Big Girl said is I didn't beat around the bush....

She said if we believe in all that send your family...taking that as she doesn't give a dang about those people lives - well....I did! But sense she apparently doesn't appreciate my families effort - I just stated that maybe we shouldn't protect her and her friends/family if they in fact find themselves in that position!

for the record - At no point did I lose my temper, get mad, etc.....