Roger Staubach
Troy Aikman
Dan Marino
Kurt Warner
Warren Moon
Fran Tarkenton
Bart Starr
Otto Graham

Let me know your opinion on the subject!!

Always a great topic.

My list:

1) Montana
2) Elway
3) Brady
4) Unitas
5) Manning

Qualifiers - I reluctantly put Johnny U on the list because I believe he was the best before the current era. Watching old footage, the talent level was not even close to today's game so it's tough to compare apples and oranges.

If Peyton wins another one, I would move him to at least 3 and maybe 2.

Always a great topic.

My list:

1) Montana
2) Elway
3) Brady
4) Unitas
5) Manning

Qualifiers - I reluctantly put Johnny U on the list because I believe he was the best before the current era. Watching old footage, the talent level was not even close to today's game so it's tough to compare apples and oranges.

If Peyton wins another one, I would move him to at least 3 and maybe 2.

It was very hard for me to not out Johnny U on the list. Ultimately I decided not because of the talent level difference. And Peyton, with the records he ready holds, is at least top 3 IMO. If he wins 2 more bowls and surpasses Brett Favre's all-time yards mark, he jumps to #1 easy.

It was very hard for me to not out Johnny U on the list. Ultimately I decided not because of the talent level difference. And Peyton, with the records he ready holds, is at least top 3 IMO. If he wins 2 more bowls and surpasses Brett Favre's all-time yards mark, he jumps to #1 easy.

I would jump him to 1 too with two more Super Bowls. I have him where he is now due to his perfomances in the "big" games. Brady has in my mind done more with less in the trophy and SB departments. That's why I have him higher. To me, the game is about winning and that's why Montana is 1 and I would probably barely have Marino in my top 10.