Newton district champs!!!!

GATA!

Newton still needs to improve a lot on Offense , i still don't see them going to Arlington yet. D still struggling with inside running game , and this team has lacked leadership all year and seems to continue . Unfortunately Newton will not see a good opponent for another 2 weeks though, hopefully they improve more before then.

Newton still needs to improve a lot on Offense , i still don't see them going to Arlington yet. D still struggling with inside running game , and this team has lacked leadership all year and seems to continue . Unfortunately Newton will not see a good opponent for another 2 weeks though, hopefully they improve more before then.

If they can shut down CC then they will be fine in the playoffs!  I expect to see Newton win hard fought close games down the stretch!  Get em Eagles!

What defense are you watching? Garrison didnt run ballon newton with much success and it took Corrigan until late in game to really start runninf effective. Offense tonight was working on pass alot so of course they would look sloppy at times. But I dont agree that defense is struggling with inside run they played dang good tonight minus the one trick play the ole hook and lateral they didnt move the ball at all.