Navasota Rattlers vs. Tyler Chapel Hill Bulldogs

Rattler93

Why? #1 Team vs 5-5 Team. Is there a concern?

No concern. But the playoff history between these 2 make it interesting. Last few times we've played CH, we've gotten close but came up short. But I believe Navasota will get payback. Chapel Hill isn't a bad team at all, and Navasota doesn't take them lightly. 

Chapel Hill is probably the best team the Rattlers have seen since Coldspring early in the season and no one has really tested them. Having said that, I think Navasota rolls 34-7. I'd love to see them get knocked out before the regional final when Jasper could see them, but I think both the Rattlers and Bulldogs might be on a collision course.

I'm looking forward to this matchup. On that East Texas sites, the topic is our cupcake schedule. Which is the talk each time we play a team from East Texas and rightfully so.
It appears that the Bulldogs struggle defending the pass. And, Navasota is one of the best passing teams that I've seen all year. And, our run game is as equally good especially when Randle is in the lineup. Our defense has been stingy all year. Needville had some success in their passing game as they caught our D sleeping on a few screen plays.

Overall, I don't think that CHILL has the defense to slow down our offense and our defense will probably be one of the best that they have seen all year.

It's amazing how we always think the other team is weak because of the people they have played, but always think our team has only beat 8 or 10 state champions.

I agree.  The only reason that I posted our records was in response to the other site that posted our opponents record.  They didn't post Chapel Hill's opponents record.  

I don't think that who we played has anything to do with the type of good players that we put on the field.  We have had our run in from teams from East Texas with two consecutive losses to Chapel Hill, a loss to Carthage last year, and a loss to Gilmer.  Well, we did beat Gilmer when it mattered most. :D