Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl

If you are a die hard fan, a band wagoner, or a hater at 7-3 with six games left the Cowboys have put themselves in a good spot to make the playoffs. The playoffs is one thing, how about the super bowl. This bye week couldn't have come at a better time. The Cowboys got some players healed up and ready to go Sunday night. Dallas needs to take advantage of the scheduling the rest of the way. After the two Thursday games Dallas will have a ten day rest for the final three games. Dallas needs to get a first round bye in the playoffs, get rested up and that should propel them the rest of the way. That's how I think Dallas gets to the Super Bowl, oh need to win also.

Anything can happen if you make it to the playoffs. Just have to get there, which we should easily do as long as Romo can play. With Sanchez playing for Philly, I like our odds of winning the division, and we have a good shot at the first round bye, and at least one game with home field advantage.

• 4 weeks later...

A month ago I started this thread. Now with two games remaining and with the egals losing to the deadskins tonight, Dallas is a step closer to the playoffs. I still think Dallas needs that week off in the playoffs to make it to the super bowl. First things first the Cowboys needs to win out. Dallas gets home field advantage if Dallas wins out and 1) Arizona needs to lose their last two games, v Seattle, @ San Francisco and 2) Detroit needs to lose one of their last two games @ Chicago, @ Green Bay. Dallas gets a first round bye if they win out and 1 or 2 happens. With Arizona playing their backup to the backup at QB and Detroit with two away games there is a chance. It could happen.

Good stuff Tiger. The only problem I have is that Dallas is undefeated on the road. I think a lot of that has to do with Cowboy stadium bringing out the best in teams because it is the top venue in football. Let the chips fall where they may, but I enjoy being a "Road Warrior"

Still want to know why Dallas is the best venue.