This week in Kliff

king

• 2 weeks later...

@AbileneSports: Stephenville quarterback Jarrett Stidham announced today on Twitter that he has decommitted from Texas Tech.

Uh oh

Evidently his parents hated Tech. So much that they kicked him out and didn't sign financial papers, because they didn't want him in Lubbock. He Moved in with former Briles assistant at Stephenville who gave him a place to stay and a job.

He's going to Baylor.

Evidently his parents hated Tech. So much that they kicked him out and didn't sign financial papers, because they didn't want him in Lubbock. He Moved in with former Briles assistant at Stephenville who gave him a place to stay and a job.

He's going to Baylor.

Lol. Probably Bama though

No chance in .... that he is going to Bama will either be Baylor or TCU. Being from Stephenville and a QB Baylor makes since and can almost be guaranteed to win the Heisman.

Not gonna lie this hurts, hurts bad. A star west of I-35 that could turn tech around decommits a week before graduating high school to enroll at Tech. Its gonna take a while to digest being a fan of Kliff and Tech.

If it aint Tech then I hope its Baylor just cause of Briles, a true Texan, that represents Texas and knows how to teach QBs better than anyone.  

This whole Stidham thing is going to get crazy, heard he was on Baylor's campus today but if he ends up there the controversy and the rumors will just begin.

Funny how when the oil business picks back up the old Southwest Conference recruiting strategies pick right back up with it. Just A&M fans no more Gold Trans Am, with computer's it will be easier to prove. All other backroom deals should still work however.

The person he lives with is a Tech alum but is pushing Baylor due to Briles (and this person's father's relationship with Briles). Word is that Stidham may end up with your Ducks. His parents (who no longer live in Stephenville) are pushing for him to choose a school out of state. Oregon leads there from what I hear.

The person he lives with is a Tech alum but is pushing Baylor due to Briles (and this person's father's relationship with Briles). Word is that Stidham may end up with your Ducks. His parents (who no longer live in Stephenville) are pushing for him to choose a school out of state. Oregon leads there from what I hear.

Mark was in Stephenville for a couple of his practices/games for the past 2 years. 

I obviously don't know his parents, but they kind of sound like tremendous douchebags.

Well the story that is floating around is his parents want him to go out of the state to get away from this guy. He has only been a bad influence.

But the fact is all of these are stories and no one really knows the whole truth other than he decommitted on Friday and was visiting Baylor Sunday. But Waco is only about 75 miles away so he could have gone to Waco to go shopping and just stopped by the campus. I know that when I am in Waco I do that to see the bears.

These are all just stories so there is nothing that can be said.