Soccer at Barbers Hill ?

Eagle0011

I see youth soccer fields packed in Barbers Hill , why do they not offer the sport in High School ?   If BH has money as everyone claims, seems like it would field a Boy's and Girl's team, who knows it could open doors for scholarships for kids and get more kids involved in school athletics.  Just always wondered why BH has not supported this sport.

There has to be a big push by parents to get it.  They were hesitant to bring in softball and volleyball at different times, but parents pushed to get those sports.  The same thing has to happen to see soccer come in.

Hard to think Barbers Hill without softball or volleyball, Girl sports are always at the top at BH,  The only sport Boys do well in year after year is baseball.   It is a shame that parents have to push for programs like softball, volleyball and maybe soccer, when those are the sports that they do well in and actually win year after year.  I dont have kids that play soccer, but know there are kids that would play and do well, I would bet have more success than the football team,

• 5 weeks later...