2015 Texas Longhorns

king

As a Longhorn fan, I personally don't care if the guy needs a step stool behind a podium or if he is a member of the lollipop guild. The only question I have is, "Can he win football games and be good for the program?". Fortunately, I feel like Strong can do both so it is a win win for my fandom. I guess only time will tell if he can or not.

As a Longhorn fan, I personally don't care if the guy needs a step stool behind a podium or if he is a member of the lollipop guild. The only question I have is, "Can he win football games and be good for the program?". Fortunately, I feel like Strong can do both so it is a win win for my fandom. I guess only time will tell if he can or not.

What's your prediction for the score Sat night: Irish vs Horn?

This is the hidden content, please

Some things never change. 

I clicked on the thread to get the latest in Texas football from obsessed correspondent, PhatMack.  What I found instead was how cheap it is to see that high quality SEC football.  Good thing for that TV money.  Guess you have to keep the product affordable for the hillbilly fanbase...

I clicked on the thread to get the latest in Texas football from obsessed correspondent, PhatMack.  What I found instead was how cheap it is to see that high quality SEC football.  Good thing for that TV money.  Guess you have to keep the product affordable for the hillbilly fanbase...

Bama Wisconsin at Jerry World has only sold 40,000 tickets.  Hopefully that starts the end of neutral site games. They take away what is best about college football.  Congrats on playing at Notre Dame.

Bama Wisconsin at Jerry World has only sold 40,000 tickets.  Hopefully that starts the end of neutral site games. They take away what is best about college football.  Congrats on playing at Notre Dame.

Two of the 3 winningest programs in the history of college football.  Gee, I wonder why that's the hottest ticket and will have the highest rankings.  Congrats on playing Arizona State :D

Mac, I had planned on going to this game, but tickets were selling for around  $300 and up in the upper deck. I will be watching from my recliner and I hope the scalpers take a bath on these tickets. I like the idea of neutral site games, but am not going to pay lots of money for tickets. I love college football, but don't have the means to run with the big dogs.

Mac, I had planned on going to this game, but tickets were selling for around  $300 and up in the upper deck. I will be watching from my recliner and I hope the scalpers take a bath on these tickets. I like the idea of neutral site games, but am not going to pay lots of money for tickets. I love college football, but don't have the means to run with the big dogs.

I'm sure you can pick them up cheap at the door.  

The best part about college football is the college atmospheres across the country.  Holding games in NFL stadium takes away from that imo.  

What's sad is txwhoops' mad at Mac's obsessive HATE for sips. Pot meet Kettle. 

Your horns suck. Deal with it.

maybe you should stick around for awhile.  And show me where I post the latest from aggy practices or the latest breaking news about aggy football.  Or read Maroon bloods or whatever you guys call it.  You can't. Because I don't.  Because I don't care that much ;)

But congrats on the start to the season.  I'm sure it's a much better start than last year and ASU is a higher ranked team than whomever you played week 1 then...

maybe you should stick around for awhile.  And show me where I post the latest from aggy practices or the latest breaking news about aggy football.  Or read Maroon bloods or whatever you guys call it.  You can't. Because I don't.  Because I don't care that much ;)

But congrats on the start to the season.  I'm sure it's a much better start than last year and ASU is a higher ranked team than whomever you played week 1 then...

Uh, might want to check who A&M played last year in season opener and what the result ended up being.