Well Dang Blue Bell

CougarCal

What about Beaumont area???

I saw a chart that someone posted on Facebook.  None in Beaumont to start, but it showed it in liberty county in their first phase of restocking.  Assuming that the chart was correct, AND you're that hard up for bluebell, that's not too bad of a trip.

• 2 weeks later...

I can report that Travis County did in fact have Blue Bell today.

I can also report that I have a bad case of case of brain freeze this evening, which I'm pretty sure is a symptom of listeria poisoning. So, you know. Nobody else should buy any.

Edited by PN-G bamatex

I can report that Travis County did in fact have Blue Bell today.

I can also report that I have a bad case of case of brain freeze this evening, which I'm pretty sure is a symptom of listeria poisoning. So, you know. Nobody else should buy any.

Lol.  I couldn't find any in Baytown, but of course I was looking at 5:30 in the afternoon.

• 1 month later...

Work with a man and his son who drive from Baytown everyday. His son said he knows where to go and will bring me 2 half gallons. Can't wait!

Yeah I drive to Mount Belvieu from Ned every day.  I already have people requesting that I bring them some.  And my in-laws are at my house all of the time for ice cream!

Yeah I drive to Mount Belvieu from Ned every day.  I already have people requesting that I bring them some.  And my in-laws are at my house all of the time for ice cream!

I probably probably could have had some before now. I didn't want to impose, but we were talking yesterday and it just came out. He had no problem with it. They didn't tell me how much it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...