School Murder Plots Spoiled

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Is it the culture of a school? Was Columbine evil because of Klebold and Harris? 

Perhaps it could be a bad person(s) amidst a group of good people........... 

Well there sure seems to be a lot of bad people within the school culture, and if a Columbine was the exception and not the norm I would agree with your statement.  

At every school you have a drug culture,alcoholism,  a hatred of authority, foul mouths,  homosexuality, whores, bullying, and  I am just talking about the teachers. ;)

But in all seriousness if people are getting murdered in high school, then something is not right. And to blame Columbine type evil as a couple of bad apples and not at least wonder ,what in the world is allowing these types of acts, is something to think about. 

Like C.S.Lewis said "An education without morals only makes one a more clever devil."

We are always quick to blame morals and parenting......

Most of the shooters I can recall were just plain crazy......not sure you can "parent" crazy....

What I think kids don't understand is how serious everything is.....

1984                                                          2015

get in fight 16 years old             licks at school                                             arrested

16 with beer at party                 cop makes you pour out                             arrested/ticketed

Bad crimes can and will happen anywhere at any time. No one is immune including good cities, good families or good schools. People are individuals and they walk among us. Because there are bad people does not mean that a culture in a city, school district, individual school or family is corrupt. 

JV Coach....I refer back to another topic......media/technology does not help. 

My wife was watching the NightShift on ABC or Fox or CBS...one of the locals  and they said the word

"D_ _ K" twice.....I was appalled and shocked that they said that word on a local channel.  What has happened.

As parents we must be diligent but what happened to policing what is put on the TV.  10 years ago the example above didn't happen.  Yes we can turn the tv off, but where is the morals of those that run these tv stations. 

Look It's enough blame to go around. People always say there just kids. 15-18year olds are the most dangerous In my own personal opinion. Don't think about consequences and believe they're going to live forever. Most things that go on at schools only happens because the grown ups see them as only kids. These kids are running circles around the school system. Sex drug & hip hop. but every parent will say not my child.

Look It's enough blame to go around. People always say there just kids. 15-18year olds are the most dangerous In my own personal opinion. Don't think about consequences and believe they're going to live forever. Most things that go on at schools only happens because the grown ups see them as only kids. These kids are running circles around the school system. Sex drug & hip hop. but every parent will say not my child.

No man, they're just wannabe's. No real harm...............