WCF-Rockets vs Warriors

Starting lineup for the Rockets the first time they played GS this season was Canaan, Harden, Ariza, Papanikolaou, and Black... Things have changed a lot over the course of the season and I think the Rockets can win this series. I'll take the Rockets in 7, Howard averaging 20 and 15, and Harden averaging over 30 per game in this series. 

Starting lineup for the Rockets the first time they played GS this season was Canaan, Harden, Ariza, Papanikolaou, and Black... Things have changed a lot over the course of the season and I think the Rockets can win this series. I'll take the Rockets in 7, Howard averaging 20 and 15, and Harden averaging over 30 per game in this series.

and team play on both sides on both sides

Experts don't talk about this. GSW have never faced this line up. Here are a few difference's
1) In the first game, 2 starters were Tarik Black and Garica
2)For two of those games no Brewer or Smith
3)..For two of those games no D12, and the two he played, he wasn't 100%
4) Terrance Jones didn't play any of the 4 games.
GSW have shown they have trouble getting into into the paint against big front courts which the Rockets have. Secondly, the Grizzlies three point game is non-existent. The Rockets have a variety of good three point shooters, plenty good enough to keep up with the Warriors. This isn't the same 0-4 Rockets against the Warriors.

Experts don't talk about this. GSW have never faced this line up. Here are a few difference's
1) In the first game, 2 starters were Tarik Black and Garica
2)For two of those games no Brewer or Smith
3)..For two of those games no D12, and the two he played, he wasn't 100%
4) Terrance Jones didn't play any of the 4 games.
GSW have shown they have trouble getting into into the paint against big front courts which the Rockets have. Secondly, the Grizzlies three point game is non-existent. The Rockets have a variety of good three point shooters, plenty good enough to keep up with the Warriors. This isn't the same 0-4 Rockets against the Warriors.

I agree as well but Houston has to jump out on GS and steal home court from GS then take care business at home