Beaumont ISD Coaching Spot

Heard a rumor last Saturday that both WB and Central coaching jobs may come open.  Anybody know if it's true?

​True. It's about classroom responsibilities. Neither have that right now because of certifications from what I am told. Both coaches still could keep jobs if things are taken care of.

Be curious to see how this turns out.

I have heard Lee has planned this last season was his last regardless.  In other words, he was planning on leaving on his own for awhile.  

​i personally thought he would leave after Toe Toe and the rest of those seniors graduated. I hate he couldn't get a state championship win with those guys. 

​i personally thought he would leave after Toe Toe and the rest of those seniors graduated. I hate he couldn't get a state championship win with those guys. 

Me too Buddy.  I am hoping him waiting to make it official will help a certain assistant there get the job. I can personally attest this guy has plenty of coaching chops and I believe he would be a great fit with what they have coming back. 

I was told that T. Hancock (WOS) was applying for the Central Job. If he was to leave WOS I wish him well but my kid told me he wasn't going to play basketball no more if he leaves. That he was going to only focus on Football & Baseball.

Edited by Kj Dad

I'm sure there are plenty of coaches from outside this area licking their chops at this position. Lots of talent to coach over there.

Ik they are licking there chops about that Job. It is a lot of Talent over there plus I heard the money is right. Can't go wrong with the money & talent. I don't blame Hancock if he does leave. Gotta do whats best for you & you family.

Edited by Kj Dad