Sandra Bland/Waller County

5 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I've said all along he should've handed that lady her ticket, followed it with have a nice day ma'am and went about his business.

I reckon he's regretting it now, especially if he has a family to support. Unfortunately situation. 

• 6 months later...
On 7/26/2016 at 1:29 PM, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Any idea what the silly accusations means to the case?

It was all on audio and video. What does another officer have to say that will refute what was seen and heard? 

This isn't like something that happened in an alley and it is a head said/she said case. 

If there was an officer witness, why didn't he step in either to assist the officer or if he saw something wrong. Particularly if he saw something illegal as this article and his statement implies. So we have an officer saying, I saw the whole thing and it was wrong.... but I never got involved. 

Ooookay............. 

36 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Any idea what the silly accusations means to the case?

It was all on audio and video. What does another officer have to say that will refute what was seen and heard? 

This isn't like something that happened in an alley and it is a head said/she said case. 

If there was an officer witness, why didn't he step in either to assist the officer or if he saw something wrong. Particularly if he saw something illegal as this article and his statement implies. So we have an officer saying, I saw the whole thing and it was wrong.... but I never got involved. 

Ooookay............. 

My thoughts are if he couldn't testify because the DA wouldn't allow it and that if he said anything, they would come after him, why hasn't he told what he saw? Surely he has done enough to warrant their coming after him, why not spill the beans?

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

My thoughts are if he couldn't testify because the DA wouldn't allow it and that if he said anything, they would come after him, why hasn't he told what he saw? Surely he has done enough to warrant their coming after him, why not spill the beans?

What could he see? It all appeared to be on video.

Now if he saw the trooper get her in the back of the car off camera and slap her around or something like that, he needs to come in and give a statement and if they will not look at it, go outside like to the Rangers and file a report for Official Oppression against the officer. Why come out with an accusation several months later? Why not step in either to help the officer so more force would not be needed or to stop the trooper for doing anything else? 

It all sounds fishy on the claims from an officer. More than likely it is an opinion from an officer (if there even was one) that didn't agree with what was done. Not agreeing does not make it illegal. 

Ordering her out of the car was legal. Putting his hands on her to get her out when she refused was legal. Arresting her for not putting on a turn signal within 100' of a turn is legal.  

I watched the video again and when the officer asked he to put out her cigarette, she blew smoke in his face and shot him the finger. You could also tell she knew she was on camera and that's why she played it the way she did. It was all for show. How dramatic. She acted like she wasn't playing with a full deck. People like that do stupid stuff like take their own life.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wrongful death? The woman committed suicide! How is that wrongful death? The sheriff there, was a member on the deer lease I run, and he dropped off the lease because he did not have time to even come out there, with all the crap behind this mess.

2 hours ago, XX Man said:

Wrongful death? The woman committed suicide! How is that wrongful death? The sheriff there, was a member on the deer lease I run, and he dropped off the lease because he did not have time to even come out there, with all the crap behind this mess.

just posted info XXMan did't say who was right or wrong

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

How exactly did Freddie gray kill himself.

Slamming his head against the steel wall of the wagon he was in. As witnessed by his co-prisoner and statement given or at least up until the lawyers got involved and he changed his story. The police weren't paying and the private attorney was.