Top 25 fan bases of college football

Aggie still can't outdo Texas, even after changing conferences.:)

How's that working out for them?

4. Texas Longhorns
Anytime the demand is sufficient for a TV network to cover one school, it speaks to the fan base.

The quietest 100,000 fans in the country should be #1.  This poll is a joke!

This is the hidden content, please

How's that working out for them?

4. Texas Longhorns
Anytime the demand is sufficient for a TV network to cover one school, it speaks to the fan base.

The quietest 100,000 fans in the country should be #1.  This poll is a joke!

This is the hidden content, please

Don't be butt hurt just because you guys even suck at being "great fans."  Keep waiving that towel little buddy...

​i rather be amongst 72,000 calling the Hogs than yelling SEC because imma newbie in the conference with all these swagcopters and 5star athletes and been on the decline since JFF Heisman year. 

Speaking of, Arkansas is too low on this list.  Even though it's an SEC site's list, I can't argue with LSU #1.  Of the places I've been, I would rank LSU #1, Ohio St. #2, Nebraska #3, and Arkansas #4 as the most difficult places to play.  Maybe it's the rivalry with Texas but Fayetteville was crazy.  

Speaking of, Arkansas is too low on this list.  Even though it's an SEC site's list, I can't argue with LSU #1.  Of the places I've been, I would rank LSU #1, Ohio St. #2, Nebraska #3, and Arkansas #4 as the most difficult places to play.  Maybe it's the rivalry with Texas but Fayetteville was crazy.  

​ask Alabama last year, it was soldout in the rain….. 

Ohio St, Michigan, & Penn State are on my bucket list.  Maybe Notre Dame also just because.  

Me and my buddy(who is a notre dame fan) are going to South Bend to watch Miami at Notre Dame next season.

If Miami is 4-0 going into the Florida State game.  I'm most likely taking a vacation days and head to Talahasee to see Miami at Florida State

Edited by king

Me and my buddy(who is a notre dame fan) are going to South Bend to watch Miami at Notre Dame next season.

If Miami is 4-0 going into the Florida State game.  I'm most likely taking a vacation days and had to Talahasee to see Miami at Florida State

I have some friends that are going to ND-Texas this year.  That should be a good time.   At least until the game starts. 

I went to the 2011 Notre Dame  vs usc game in South Bend and from some people who attend regularly they said it was the loudest they've heard that stadium in a long time. I'm assuming because it was a rivalry game and the first night game there being the cause of it being louder. But I have heard on many of times that the older alumni get on the fans for standing up the whole game which kills the mood of being inside of Notre Dame Stadium. 

I was just watching the SEC Network and accidentally turned the channel to LHN.   They have some quality programming on right now.  Currently on is "Lost and Nameless Orchestra," up next is "Kristy Lee a Southern Original."   Now I see why no one watches this crap.