LLWS

Baba Ganoush

That was one of the better LL games you will ever see.  Great finish

Pearland and Pennsylvania are the 2 unbeaten teams left in the American bracket.

That one was a great game. This Pearland vs Pennsylvania game should come down to which pitcher can shutdown the other teams stix. Both teams hit very well. It may come down to who is home team. This should be an exciting game to watch......gotta pull for the Texas boys though.

Yeah, Texas is about 4 strong in pitching with a few others that can come in and give a couple good innings. Pennsylvania may not be as deep but their top 2 are pretty good. I think Texas will win the American side provided they don't hit a snag if they play California in the finals. I know Texas beat them the first time but California is getting their mojo going. But California isn't to deep in pitching either. On the international side it's going to be really good games between the three left.

Well Texas may be done. It will be hard for them to bear Cali and then beat Penn twice.

Pearland doesn't have to beat Penn twice.  They just need to beat Cali tonight and Penn on Saturday to make it to the World Series.  Pearland still have two of their studs left and they both throw 72-74 mph with good off-speed.  My opinion is the winner of tonight's game will make it to the World Series game.  Cole Wagner is a good pitcher for Penn, but all he throws is fast balls around 75mph with no off-speed.

Pearland doesn't have to beat Penn twice.  They just need to beat Cali tonight and Penn on Saturday to make it to the World Series.  Pearland still have two of their studs left and they both throw 72-74 mph with good off-speed.  My opinion is the winner of tonight's game will make it to the World Series game.  Cole Wagner is a good pitcher for Penn, but all he throws is fast balls around 75mph with no off-speed.

I thought it was double elimination? If so, the winner of the losers bracket would have to beat Penn twice right?