Do You Think WOS and LCM Game Going To Be Pack Out

Travel well could be a matter of opinion.

For some schools, traveling well is putting 1500-2000 in the bleachers, some 4000+ and some around 500. It's all a matter of size of school and town.

In WO-S case, I would think 1500-2000 is a good number for them.

and location of where game is played also wouldn't you agree? 

It won't be WOS!  BG don't like WOS.....  Lol...  WOS had to make him out a believer during Baseball Season! BG when you attend a WOS Game you more then WELCOME to sit by me. 

lol hmmmm, same thing was said last season, right after I had them getting to state……. I sure hope history doesn't repeat itself again, we all know how it went after that Gilmer debacle. :)

lol hmmmm, same thing was said last season, right after I had them getting to state……. I sure hope history doesn't repeat itself again, we all know how it went after that Gilmer debacle. :)

BG how could we forget about the State Game?  You learn & build off your mistakes (learning experience) but how many non Mustangs Fans paid money to come watch us play?Hmmmmm.... I can beat you're the prime example.... Lol....  I not gonna be like others & say @ least we made it to State!  What a great experience for our community and FANBASE!  State Finalist in Football and Baseball 

BG how could we forget about the State Game?  You learn & build off your mistakes (learning experience) but how many non Mustangs Fans paid money to come watch us play?Hmmmmm.... I can beat you're the prime example.... Lol....  I not gonna be like others & say @ least we made it to State!  What a great experience for our community and FANBASE!  State Finalist in Football and Baseball 

alot, I didn't catch a game last season though in the playoffs, I usually get in free to yall games. :)