Beaumont Ozen 31 Port Arthur Memorial 30/Final

WOSgrad

I talked to our players about ya'lls predictions all week and told them y'all had no respect for them. I appreciate all the 50+ coversations and the "This game won't be close comments.  I said we would whipp y'alls butt cause this group of Panthers aren't scared. I coached several of them and even the ones I had not come from winning programs. Just call us the Jefferson's Baby cause we're moving on up and will run Jefferson County like those old Hebert Panthers use to do! Lol 

wasn't a whoopin but yall won in the last secs, congrats to yall. 

Oh, before I forget: big crowd for Memorial tonight, quite the contrast from the WB game when I last saw them. Keep it up. Despite tonight its gonna be a fun season IMO. :)

The crowd from both sides were amazing last night! Very spirited on both sides. P.A. definitely packed the house. Titan fans we appreciate the hospitality. Very kind and very helpful. The Blue Wave loves y'all!!

I've said it before, it just doesn't make any sense to me what is going on over at Memorial... Before the merger, all the teams competed for playoff spots most every year... The talent is there...... But one can only assume that the locals are happy with the way it is going, because no changes appear to be made year in year out... The likes of say a Todd Dodge could turn that program into a dynasty in no time..... 

I've said it before, it just doesn't make any sense to me what is going on over at Memorial... Before the merger, all the teams competed for playoff spots most every year... The talent is there...... But one can only assume that the locals are happy with the way it is going, because no changes appear to be made year in year out... The likes of say a Todd Dodge could turn that program into a dynasty in no time..... 

same D I saw all last yr. We shall see if it gets fixed this time. 

It honestly wasn't disrespect until yesterday it was no reason to continue playing ozen. That was just the truth. And if Pam somehow stay 6a they should still take them off. Congratulations to ozen stay hungry. 

Yes I would take Ozen off their schedule If I were Memorial to keep down P.A's suicide rate. Ozen has theIr # It's 911 help me! Ha Haaa

Departures to Nederland and PNG perhaps?