Kountze vs Shepherd

aTmfan06

I picked Shepherd in the pickems.  That pick was based on...well...nothing really.  I don't anything about either team other than Kountze has Arnold.  I know Shepherd had some decent athletes last year but I don't know who if any are back.  And I don't know anything about Cleveland.  

Call it gut feeling I guess.  Either way...I have a feeling it will be a competitive game.

Shepherd 24
Kountze 20

I picked Shepherd in the pickems.  That pick was based on...well...nothing really.  I don't anything about either team other than Kountze has Arnold.  I know Shepherd had some decent athletes last year but I don't know who if any are back.  And I don't know anything about Cleveland.  

Call it gut feeling I guess.  Either way...I have a feeling it will be a competitive game.

Shepherd 24
Kountze 20

is it 2 late to change your pick'em?

Like I say I think Kountze takes this one but it's gonna be important for Kountze to pour it on in the first half O & D...Kountze needs to score alot and give up little when they are fresh because in the second half with a lack of depth they will have to manage their energy output...they will need to focus it on the Defensive side of the ball...an issue they could not manage last year...Kountze scored alot but never managed to elevate the defense...ie...track meet = being gased by the end of the third quarter.

Like I say I think Kountze takes this one but it's gonna be important for Kountze to pour it on in the first half O & D...Kountze needs to score alot and give up little when they are fresh because in the second half with a lack of depth they will have to manage their energy output...they will need to focus it on the Defensive side of the ball...an issue they could not manage last year...Kountze scored alot but never managed to elevate the defense...ie...track meet = being gased by the end of the third quarter.

A lot of things change in a year... Shepherd will not come close to Kountze.

A lot of things change in a year... Shepherd will not come close to Kountze.

Oh your right about that bob, It's my heart felt hope that the Lions break it off...just stating concerns based on past...as that is really anybody has to draw from since Kountze has not played anywhere near a full game. I am sure Joub has prepared them for the task at hand.

Oh your right about that bob, It's my heart felt hope that the Lions break it off...just stating concerns based on past...as that is really anybody has to draw from since Kountze has not played anywhere near a full game. I am sure Joub has prepared them for the task at hand.

who is the OC? 

Wow! What a night of HS football upsets!!! Yall were right about the conditioning factor for kountze. I heard they were cramping up all over the field and needing subs after subs. I was at the Kirbyville game but this one surprised me! But I mean let's be honest.... 

Newton lost to BC

Png lost to WOS 

KELLY BEAT HJ

silsbee scored 60 

lufkin was down 42-3 and came back to win

kirbyville only neat OFF by 10 smh

buna gets shut out 

shepherd beats kountze 

wow!!!! I am man enough to come on here and say I was completely wrong and y'all were right!! 

Shepherd in no way beating Kountze is a upset, on that note I was pretty spot on saying shepherd 26-7. Kountze does have some athletes, but shepherd had the better team. Go Pirates! 

I read from a friend of mine that Kountze was up 14-6 and was on the 2 yard line. QB fumbles it and Shepherd returns it for 90 yards to make the score 14-13 at half. If Kountze does what they are supposed to do... It should have been 21-7 at half with Kountze getting the ball back after half. Kountze is better than Shepherd but Shepherd won the game. Happens quite often. 

Bobhoke why can't you just admit that you do not know what you are talking about, I heard from a friend huh. You opened your mouth in a big way and still you are trying to defend your dumb comments. But hey there is always next week, or the week after. If you keep on saying the same thing long enough thru the year, well you can almost bet it will happen at least once. Again after the comments about 5X and 10X better, I don't think anyone will take your comments to heart, heck even your friend won't.

You have to admit that fumble return was the turning point in the game. Without that its possibly 21-6 going into halftime But thats football. Hopefully Kountze will improve and get better. Im sure Shepherd has improved since week one and hopefully continue to improve! best of luck Pirates the rest of the season!

I read from a friend of mine that Kountze was up 14-6 and was on the 2 yard line. QB fumbles it and Shepherd returns it for 90 yards to make the score 14-13 at half. If Kountze does what they are supposed to do... It should have been 21-7 at half with Kountze getting the ball back after half. Kountze is better than Shepherd but Shepherd won the game. Happens quite often. 

they wasn't on the 2, QB tried to do to much which happens when you have a duel threat and not much around besides #4 and #6 and they was down field, got carried away shepherds d attacked, QB coughed it up and it was like 65-70 yards