Kountze vs Shepherd

aTmfan06

Kountze doesnt have much size this year, But they still have Grayland Arnold under center. Also a Freshman RB that showed me really good things against H-F in our second scrimmage. The offensive line will have to be on top of their game because Shepherd has one of the best defensive lines in the area. Should be a good game!! 

Yes I think it will be a good game, still have to account for Arnold all over the field the kid makes plays no doubt about it, shepherd has enough to win this one even tho their offense struggled against Cleveland. My prediction shepherd  26-7

I think Arnold alone has enough playmaker abilities to score more than once. Lol I love watching that kid play.

Yes I think it will be a good game, still have to account for Arnold all over the field the kid makes plays no doubt about it, shepherd has enough to win this one even tho their offense struggled against Cleveland. My prediction shepherd  26-7

Man you are crazy to think Shepard will score 26 on Kountze. Their offense didn't even score on CLEVELAND. Shepards defensive front are MEN.... But Kountze has way to much speed and athleticism this year for Shepard to contain. Kountze wins easy!! 34-0

Keshawn

This is the hidden content, please
kid looks like he will be a chip off the old block.  HIs dad was a good runningback  back in the day. He is a great kid as well.

Ive heard the same. I know the adams kisd spent alot of time with Arnold over the summer and I know he attended a Baylor camp with him as well. Time will tell though.

Man you are crazy to think Shepard will score 26 on Kountze. Their offense didn't even score on CLEVELAND. Shepards defensive front are MEN.... But Kountze has way to much speed and athleticism this year for Shepard to contain. Kountze wins easy!! 34-0

No way SHEPHERD gets shut out! Not taking away from kountze they are always athletic and good, but Shepherd wins this game, it's a new week, yes they struggled to score against Cleveland but I think we rebound this week.

No way SHEPHERD gets shut out! Not taking away from kountze they are always athletic and good, but Shepherd wins this game, it's a new week, yes they struggled to score against Cleveland but I think we rebound this week.

Cleveland shut SHEPHERD'S Offense down... Kountze is 5x better than Cleveland on defense and 10X better on offense. SHEPHERD loses big and then the excuses will poor in.... #40 and #60 can only do so much........ 

That's it, I will call Coach Keel and tell him to please not waste money to go to Kountze. Shepherd does not have a chance so why even go. I have a ton of respect for most of the fans for Kountze and the way their kids and coaches go about their business.

But come on Bobhoke15 that takes the cake. 5X and 10X better, oh my god that is funny. Does Kountze have some really good kids, why yes they do but good lord tell us something that will make what you say believable. Shepherd and Kountze have always played really good games against each other and I wouldn't think this one would be any different. Who wins, well I don't know.

Last year we heard how great Kountze was going to be and that really didn't come to be. Same with Shepherd.

Oh Yea Bobhoke15 I really do not remember a person from Shepherd making excuses.

To all the other Kountze fans, you guys keep it real and seem to be very honest about what you think, as for Bobhoke15 please don't start acting like you are from Hull.

That's it, I will call Coach Keel and tell him to please not waste money to go to Kountze. Shepherd does not have a chance so why even go. I have a ton of respect for most of the fans for Kountze and the way their kids and coaches go about their business.

But come on Bobhoke15 that takes the cake. 5X and 10X better, oh my god that is funny. Does Kountze have some really good kids, why yes they do but good lord tell us something that will make what you say believable. Shepherd and Kountze have always played really good games against each other and I wouldn't think this one would be any different. Who wins, well I don't know.

Last year we heard how great Kountze was going to be and that really didn't come to be. Same with Shepherd.

Oh Yea Bobhoke15 I really do not remember a person from Shepherd making excuses.

To all the other Kountze fans, you guys keep it real and seem to be very honest about what you think, as for Bobhoke15 please don't start acting like you are from Hull.

You can do that...But he will still come and play lol And you might think I am being sarcastic but it is how I really feel. If I am wrong then I will come on here and say I am wrong. Kountze would demolish that Cleveland team Shepherd got shut out by. So we will see...Your name fits perfect because you truly do not know.

You can do that...But he will still come and play lol And you might think I am being sarcastic but it is how I really feel. If I am wrong then I will come on here and say I am wrong. Kountze would demolish that Cleveland team Shepherd got shut out by. So we will see...Your name fits perfect because you truly do not know.

Oh, thank you for the good laugh. I needed that today. Trust me I know way more than you think I do. Kountze may very well win this game and may win in a blowout. Then again you may be eating crow on Sat. morning. Only Friday night will tell. But to say that Kountze is 5X to 10X better just shows that the one that truly does not know is be you. Stupid comments like that is what gets people to think you are just blowing smoke.