Orange Bowl

West Orange has a great QB this year. Through long several times. LCM's offense had trouble moving the ball. LCM's Defense played pretty well. Need better pass coverage.

LCM needs to go back to the spread or pistol formation imo. They don't move the ball well out of the slot-t. I will say there handoffs were a lot better in the game then the past scrimmages. To make that offense work the line has to make sure everyone was blocked. WOS had people coming from everywhere and they played gap  defense. I thought our defense did good in spurts but it has to hold coverage, and get more of a pass rush. Hopefully we will come out with a win with Barbers Hill.

Edited by Chris17

LCM needs to go back to the spread or pistol formation imo. They don't move the ball well out of the slot-t. I will say there handoffs were a lot better in the game then the past scrimmages. To make that offense work the line has to make sure everyone was blocked. WOS had people coming from everywhere and they played gap  defense. I thought our defense did good in spurts but it has to hold coverage, and get more of a pass rush. Hopefully we will come out with a win with Barbers Hill.

A good slot-t offense will will confuse you as to who has the ball.LCM seem to be to slow with that and it was easy for me to see who had the ball.I will say this though...they have a little speed in their backs.Good luck the rest of the year Bears.