WO-S @PN-G

skipper

Well, I must a pretty dumb dude.  Because I don't know it.  Y'all want some of Mustang Nation, Coach Thompson is game as the real reason that Foster is on the schedule is that WO-S had to go that far to get somebody to play them.

in fact, one of those teams we tried to schedule before Foster was the big bad Crosby Cougars, but they declined... So I'm wondering who's worried about getting thumped??? 

So give me a little insight on what to excpet to see from WOS. I know KJ can burn, although he is not the biggest kid out.... I know JD is a baller, who will be the names that come out of the woodworks that I have not heard of? Im sure the backers are studs since they funnel everything into them using the 50...

P.Y.P that's them. Trax that's the only insight I can give you! ... Lol... TD I need to keep my mouth close... Kmsl An they call them the ChainGang......

Edited by Kj Dad

There goes that past rearing its ugly head again. BTW- you played or had a vested interest or perhaps the waterboy in the 90's so u feel apart eh. 

you opened that big mouth again and I shut you up on it. Its ok, its probably going to happen alot as the season progresses ;)

Remember I lead you and will own you. You have no game when it comes to matching wits and intelligence. Make sure you have a dictionary, thesaurus, and Google on hot standby. 

*yawn*  You dont even own your significant other, btw you said that last year until when ppl got under your skin and you got yourself removed. Find some new material to entertain us with this time please, and thx. :)

*yawn*  You dont even own your significant other, btw you said that last year until when ppl got under your skin and you got yourself removed. Find some new material to entertain us with this time please, and thx. :)

Same ole song and dance... He needs new material.....

Plus1 has officially hijacked this thread.... Next week we will need to make more Crosby threads so he can worry about his own team... Maybe we should divide them up next week.. You know like a champions thread and a non champions thread..

Maybe things slowed down over there and there wasn't enough people for them to brag to and satisfy their insationable appetite for gloating on the Crosby thread.....:)