WO-S @PN-G

skipper

Want to say WOS had a guy named Kendall Cleveland at running back... And of course PNG had the best back I've seen for us in Ron MCGill...

They did not play against each other. Cleveland (94) was in 8th grade when McGill (90) was a senior.

But, you are correct, McGill was the best, I played with him!

Edited by hookem14

I think this is going to be a low scoring just because both defense is good true that I give it to PNG y'all did that but I look at the highlights of PNG vs clear lake and they didn't have a team at all WOS is way better then clear lake all I'm saying is both teams is going to come out fighting and I can't say who going to win may the best man wins and good luck to both sides my score in this game can be either way and I love my mustangs to the t the Stang's might beat PNG 10-7 or PNG might beat us 12-10 just saying guys

Want to say WOS had a guy named Kendall Cleveland at running back... And of course PNG had the best back I've seen for us in Ron MCGill...

If you talking about that 90 season no it wasn't Kendall Cleveland. WOS RB was Ron Hasley (Uncle)! If I could recall in the Orangeleader it was the Battle between the Running Rons I was every bit of 10 years old....  Lol

Edited by Kj Dad

One of the toughest losses in PNG history IMO..... That was the best High School game I have ever attended.... 89 season... Class of 90.... Back and forth see saw affair... You couldn't fit another person or television crew in the place.... And the fog rolled in late... I stood on the sidelines as a freshman........ Malone was cool about that, he would ship the underclassmen to the game in another bus and let us fill up the sidelines........ WOS was the team for us... Back then we destroyed Nederland every year so it was not much of a rivalry until Neauman arrived...... Plus you had to love ole Dan Ray.... Man he could work a field, and refs......lol... But Malone was just as good....

I think this is going to be a low scoring just because both defense is good true that I give it to PNG y'all did that but I look at the highlights of PNG vs clear lake and they didn't have a team at all WOS is way better then clear lake all I'm saying is both teams is going to come out fighting and I can't say who going to win may the best man wins and good luck to both sides my score in this game can be either way and I love my mustangs to the t the Stang's might beat PNG 10-7 or PNG might beat us 12-10 just saying guys

please tell me how in the world are we going to score 10? Lol

Edited by td

You really think PN-G will only score in single digits?

You think WOS will only score in the teens?