WO-S @PN-G

skipper

Yeah... Lumberton beats that team 24-0..... 

All in all good first game.. Need to clean up some penalties, work on some blocking, and work on not dropping passes.... I think we had 1 receiver, no names, drop at least 5, that hit in between the numbers.... Get those things lined out, and ready for the Stangs..... Hard to gauge against these guys... Ready for WOS............ Anniboli had 2 picks..... Defense looked better than expected...... Stangs will give us the tell tell....... Morse threw several TDS.... Poor Sullivan had one long TD called back, but he got one on a diving catch in the end... Why did 52 for CL get ejected? Giblin looked REAL good...........

Yeah... Lumberton beats that team 24-0..... 

All in all good first game.. Need to clean up some penalties, work on some blocking, and work on not dropping passes.... I think we had 1 receiver, no names, drop at least 5, that hit in between the numbers.... Get those things lined out, and ready for the Stangs..... Hard to gauge against these guys... Ready for WOS............ Anniboli had 2 picks..... Defense looked better than expected...... Stangs will give us the tell tell....... Morse threw several TDS.... Poor Sullivan had one long TD called back, but he got one on a diving catch in the end... Why did 52 for CL get ejected? Giblin looked REAL good...........

Thats from Saturday......... And thats the TRUTH......TRUTH............

One of the toughest losses in PNG history IMO..... That was the best High School game I have ever attended.... 89 season... Class of 90.... Back and forth see saw affair... You couldn't fit another person or television crew in the place.... And the fog rolled in late... I stood on the sidelines as a freshman........ Malone was cool about that, he would ship the underclassmen to the game in another bus and let us fill up the sidelines........ WOS was the team for us... Back then we destroyed Nederland every year so it was not much of a rivalry until Neauman arrived...... Plus you had to love ole Dan Ray.... Man he could work a field, and refs......lol... But Malone was just as good....

I was in the 7th grade when that game was played.  To this day i have yet to see the stadium come close to being that full.  I think it holds close to 9000...there was at least 12,000 people for that game....there was not a seat left anywhere in the stands....not an exageration...People were on the track...on both sides...That had to be the biggest crowd in Hooks Stadium history...

I was in the 7th grade when that game was played.  To this day i have yet to see the stadium come close to being that full.  I think it holds close to 9000...there was at least 12,000 people for that game....there was not a seat left anywhere in the stands....not an exageration...People were on the track...on both sides...That had to be the biggest crowd in Hooks Stadium history...

I would say 12 to 15K... The fog, the crowd, Hooks, Malone........... And the dam agony of defeat on a last second bomb....... Every TV station in the state..... Best atmosphere you could ask for.......

I believe it was the '97 WOS/LCM game at LCM that was one of the most packed stands I had ever played in front of. Literally people sitting/standing on the track. They sold "Standing room only" tickets I believe. We had our sideline roped off. Crazy.

I would feel better if it was at Dan Hooks stadium. Then again, WOS seems to like nothing better than to kick butt at PNG Stadium. WOS is young, but is loaded with talent. They just have to stay focused. A good example of this is they need to focus on catching the ball, before heading for a touch down. If they stay focused, it is going to be hard for anyone to stop them. Jack Dallas's passing has the accuracy of a precision rifleman.