Newton @ BC!!!!!!

GATA!

26-13 against LCM all that other stuff is part of the game and that's why they play the game.

That would be like me saying man we would have killed them if we had not throw two pics and caught that pass for a TD. Its all part of the game.

Now in no way am I saying LCM is a better team then WOS, it was just the comment about competing I think might not have been the best choice of words. 

your saying BC isn't at WOS/Newtons level when in 2 live halfs in a scrimmage BC/WOS the score was 14-13 and still had another half to go? Outcome could have went either way! So how could you say they aren't on there "level"

let me clear my throat for a second........ SCRIMMAGE! Lol it's like a pickup game before the season starts. Players rotate constantly, most play positions they haven't before. So your statement is irrelevant. Stay proud of the cardinals though. The more fan support a team has the better a team will get over the years.

You are right kicker. A lot of football to be played. Bridge City beat a good Kirbyville team that has yet to put it together.

If PN-G wins next Friday night does this mean that they are no longer a sub-par team?

if PN-G wins, guess what it's not that big of a deal. PN-G is a whole class above and to be state contenders should be beating WOS. But PN-G is sub par that's why they are playing down. The only exception is the WOS/Newton game. Reguardless of class size those teams play to win and will make playoff runs. But I want you to look at Newtons pre-season. They play up in every game and not just to anybody but to strong 4a playoff teams. PNG needs to seriously lock this.

let me clear my throat for a second........ SCRIMMAGE! Lol it's like a pickup game before the season starts. Players rotate constantly, most play positions they haven't before. So your statement is irrelevant. Stay proud of the cardinals though. The more fan support a team has the better a team will get over the years.

whoever you get your info from its bad. players do not constantly rotate and its not like a pickup game at all but make excuses all you want we know how it went down and no hate at all

whoever you get your info from its bad. players do not constantly rotate and its not like a pickup game at all but make excuses all you want we know how it went down and no hate at all

BC is a good team and better then last year! I was at that scrimmage and WOS was rotating players. Due to the fact it's a evolution to see which players will be the starters. I'm want BC to beat Newton. I was one of the ones who thinks BC will be over. 500 this season.

Edited by Kj Dad

Go watch the Tatum Newton game on hudl , then watch kirbyville bridge city and you tell me if you don't see Newton easily beating BC .. The speed difference is crazy and the play calling much more productive .. This game will be over by half time if not the first qrt. Sorry but look at the film . 

BC was predicted to lose by 39 last week and won with like 3 touchdowns called back and now is predicted to lose by 24 this week lets see how this ends up! If mistakes aren't made on BC side this week I see a big upset

Man you need to quit drinking. You're seeing triple. Lol.. BC had one TD called back in the game. And it was on a blatantly obvious holding call on someone that could have stopped the TD from even happening.....AAANNDD.....BC ended up scoring on that drive so it wouldn't have been an 'extra' TD anyway. Also, the final score was 24-21. Kirbyville was in the red zone driving for the score, but then the qb threw a horrible pass that was returned for a 100yd interception return. Part of football, yes, but give Kirbyville the TD and take it from BC and you have a 28-17 Kirbyville final. Not taking the win from BC because they earned it...fair and square...but get facts straight before speaking. 

Man you need to quit drinking. You're seeing triple. Lol.. BC had one TD called back in the game. And it was on a blatantly obvious holding call on someone that could have stopped the TD from even happening.....AAANNDD.....BC ended up scoring on that drive so it wouldn't have been an 'extra' TD anyway. Also, the final score was 24-21. Kirbyville was in the red zone driving for the score, but then the qb threw a horrible pass that was returned for a 100yd interception return. Part of football, yes, but give Kirbyville the TD and take it from BC and you have a 28-17 Kirbyville final. Not taking the win from BC because they earned it...fair and square...but get facts straight before speaking. 

you make me laugh obviously you weren't paying attention to the other TD called back for block in the back and ended up turning over the ball lol good try but my facts are straight game should have had a bigger spread bud but just take that L and have a great season

you make me laugh obviously you weren't paying attention to the other TD called back for block in the back and ended up turning over the ball lol good try but my facts are straight game should have had a bigger spread bud but just take that L and have a great season

I am lmao. You've lost all credibility now. You said there were 3 TD's called back, but only acknowledge 2 here. And the problem with the second one is, the block in the back penalty negated a long run, not a TD. So, as mentioned earlier, only one TD was called back. Also by saying the point spread should have been larger, well that just goes to show you're only spouting off nonsense. This game was as close as the score indicated. The only thing that could have changed it really (besides the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties against both teams) was the TD interception return which, like I said, was a bone head pass that could have made a 14 pt swing in the score in favor of K-ville. But hey, that's football. We enjoyed our 35pt win last yr. Y'all enjoy your 3pt one this year. Lol.. :) ...and have a great season too.. 

BC will be put back into reality friday night. They should not be calling that win against Kirbyville an upset! It was a good quality win! I feel like people are riding off of their 3 glory years... Now, I do hope success for both teams, but don't let a win over kirbyville make you think crazy. They are NO WHERE close to Newtons level this season. Being said, there will be a 4 TD spread. If I am wrong, come bash me on it!