Beaumont Ozen vs Beaumont West Brook Prediction

Geez guys. Does PA Memorial suck that much this year or do you think Ozen's win was a fluke?

smh, 1pt loss makes a team suck? Well yall been sucking for 9 years previously then with that logic lol 

If WB blows yall out and Memorial blows out Central then yes id say it was a fluke at that particular point. Lol :)

Question.  Why do you think Ozen will get worn down when just last Friday, West Brook failed to wear down another smaller school, a 5a school?

They have more than double the enrollment Ozen does, they would need 1k more kids to have an advantage like that on Central. I see Whaley had 18 carries for only 45 yards, I would think WB's front had a lot to do with that. It's hard for me to think Tyler will be able to do much more than that, but he does have Boyd to take some of the pressure off. 

Its just a lot of comparable depth to deal with for 4 quarters. I also think Ozen has lost the element of surprise. 

They have more than double the enrollment Ozen does, they would need 1k more kids to have an advantage like that on Central. I see Whaley had 18 carries for only 45 yards, I would think WB's front had a lot to do with that. It's hard for me to think Tyler will be able to do much more than that, but he does have Boyd to take some of the pressure off. 

Its just a lot of comparable depth to deal with for 4 quarters. I also think Ozen has lost the element of surprise. 

You don't think tha Ozen's 'big nastys' are better than advertised and had a lot to do with Tyler getting good running lanes and Central's Whaley getting 45 yards because Central's o-line isn't that good?

You don't think tha Ozen's 'big nastys' are better than advertised and had a lot to do with Tyler getting good running lanes and Central's Whaley getting 45 yards because Central's o-line isn't that good?

i think Memorial's defense, well lack there of, contributed to Tyler having a huge game along with Boyd being Boyd. 

i think Memorial's defense, well lack there of, contributed to Tyler having a huge game along with Boyd being Boyd. 

boyd was NOT impressive. yes made some plays, but kid was not fast and the pass yards he got was one deep ball and couple of slants due to PAM secondary being lost and not knowing where to line up...coaches were pointing to them where to go smh.

I think if ozen can  hang in there in the first half and get that second wind like they did against PAM they will be okay. and #35 for ozen was like a little bowling ball when he came in to spell #8...then it again it was PAM lol. i say WB in close one 28-20(close because ozen has no kicker). i think WB speed, depth and uptempo will wear ozen down. something PAM DID NOT DO. PAM never up the tempo.

Edited by pakronos

boyd was NOT impressive. yes made some plays, but kid was not fast and the pass yards he got was one deep ball and couple of slants do to PAM secondary being lost and not knowing where to line up...coaches were pointing to them where to go smh.

I think if ozen can  hang in there in the first half and get that second wind like they did against PAM they will be okay. and #35 for ozen was like a little bowling ball when he came in to spell #8...then it again it was PAM lol. i say WB in close one 28-20(close because ozen has no kicker)

Boyd made plays when he had to throwing and running, same thing he did in most games for Ozen. We can come up with excuses why but the kid made the plays that were there. Not his fault our D did not make plays. Kudos to him and Tyler for putting their team on their back. 

Boyd made plays when he had to throwing and running, same thing he did in most games for Ozen. We can come up with excuses why but the kid made the plays that were there. Not his fault our D did not make plays. Kudos to him and Tyler for putting their team on their back. 

no doubt they did do that, but it wasn't a performance like Ketchum did last year for Lamar lol. he made plays that should have been stopped due to the lack of speed he has. maybe because our linebackers missed the bus to the game??

no doubt they did do that, but it wasn't a performance like Ketchum did last year for Lamar lol. he made plays that should have been stopped due to the lack of speed he has. maybe because our linebackers missed the bus to the game??

at least it wasn't a district game, relax, lots of season left. Deja vu all over again like in '13. 

Boyd is not slow, P.A. was pretty fast and once Boyd turns up field you will see if he is slow or not. He's shifty and pretty fast in the open field.

But West Brook never went to the  hurry up vs. us.  I don't think it's in the repertoire this year...

wait til district. Memorial did it a lil bit 2nd half on last Friday, I expect WB to do it alot once they get some games under their belt, if I was Flanigan id do it on Friday.