Beaumont Ozen vs Beaumont West Brook Prediction

boyd was NOT impressive. yes made some plays, but kid was not fast and the pass yards he got was one deep ball and couple of slants due to PAM secondary being lost and not knowing where to line up...coaches were pointing to them where to go smh.

I think if ozen can  hang in there in the first half and get that second wind like they did against PAM they will be okay. and #35 for ozen was like a little bowling ball when he came in to spell #8...then it again it was PAM lol. i say WB in close one 28-20(close because ozen has no kicker). i think WB speed, depth and uptempo will wear ozen down. something PAM DID NOT DO. PAM never up the tempo.

Ozen will take this one as well. Y'all don't know what I know. Special group with heart and talent. Offense really didn't play well early and made the defense defend a short field a few times. Remember they punted the ball Into their own player giving up a very short fIeld. They also snapped the ball Into the end zone for a safety. Majority of the talent Is from the North, Southend, South Park and the Pear Orchard of Bmt. Ozen Is starting to keep Its players In their neighborhood. Don't believe me just watch. Ozen 35 to 24.

Just like last week I think Ozen will upset WB also. Memorial is not a bad team I just think the strategy they used back fired. They went to the no huddle offense and tired Ozen defense in 1st half ,tried to do the same in second half but the offense never got a rhythm going and gave ball over on downs.Ozen coaching staff in my opinion coached a good game, they used ball control ,Boyd didn't have to throw with Lil C .and himself moving ball like they did ,Which allowed the defense to rest. I say they use same strategy on WB ,hard to stop them 2 Ozen wins 34-28.

Ozen will take this one as well. Y'all don't know what I know. Special group with heart and talent. Offense really didn't play well early and made the defense defend a short field a few times. Remember they punted the ball Into their own player giving up a very short fIeld. They also snapped the ball Into the end zone for a safety. Majority of the talent Is from the North, Southend, South Park and the Pear Orchard of Bmt. Ozen Is starting to keep Its players In their neighborhood. Don't believe me just watch. Ozen 35 to 24.

oh i don't doubt ozen have the talent and is coming together. they play with  alot of heart. however, there biggest enemy at this time is depth. i think WB has better coaching and bigger, stronger, and faster players than PAM. if WB choose to use an up tempo, ozen will be gassed. like someone already said, if they can stop blueitt (sp) that can help the offense a little. i just think wb offensive line will lean on ozen and that will cause problems. hoping for the upset, but not likely. i do see them in the thick of things come district. i see them #2 at best or #3 at worst in district.

Just like last week I think Ozen will upset WB also. Memorial is not a bad team I just think the strategy they used back fired. They went to the no huddle offense and tired Ozen defense in 1st half ,tried to do the same in second half but the offense never got a rhythm going and gave ball over on downs.Ozen coaching staff in my opinion coached a good game, they used ball control ,Boyd didn't have to throw with Lil C .and himself moving ball like they did ,Which allowed the defense to rest. I say they use same strategy on WB ,hard to stop them 2 Ozen wins 34-28.

PAM always run no huddle. it was a very slow no huddle. it's been that way since Harrison took over to stop people from trying to sub to much. suggs>harrison when suggs have a qb and kids tht buy into the system. i still see Ozen coming up short next week, but it won't be an easy win for brook that's for sure and PAM is NOT a good team.

Seemingly Memorial have enough talent to go toe to toe with any team based on athleticism.No huddle offense is ok to change pace of the game ,and tire a defense down with less numbers as in Ozen's case.Don't know if I would make that a permanent offense .

Edited by rc2182

You guys just don't know what I know. Ozen H.S has something to prove and heart. David slew Goliath so little old Ozen will do the same. I'm a WB alumni as well as a Hebert High alumni and I see Ozen developing a tradition. A hungry dog will fight harder for a bone! My two sons will play and they are pushing the mentality to their team to take what they want! Should be a go done though. 

Well there it is. Lol... JRidge just put the KOD on Ozen. The Bruins win thanks to that jinx. Lmbo... My heart wants to say Ozen will win cause my family plays there but my head is saying West Brook will be too much for the Panthers to overcome. I think the Bruins defense will get the timely stops and WB wins by 10.

I must have jenksed them last week as well.

Like Fred Sanford once stated:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You can call me this or you can call me that but I still say that broad was fat!"

Calling it like I see it, Brook too much for Ozen.

you said the same thing about Memorial base off a scrimmage. I have some smoke crow waiting on you after this one. And if it happens just give Ozen their credit they're just good this year.

I think on paper the Bruins fair better but good thing the game isn't played on paper! I said it before, the Panthers are hungry and I really believe they will pull this one out. Close games build character and against Memorial they never panic even when they were playing poorly. I respect the Brook and root for them as well but i simply believe in this years Panthers more than the past 2 seasons.

PAM always run no huddle. it was a very slow no huddle. it's been that way since Harrison took over to stop people from trying to sub to much. suggs>harrison when suggs have a qb and kids tht buy into the system. i still see Ozen coming up short next week, but it won't be an easy win for brook that's for sure and PAM is NOT a good team.

I think Memorial is a good team but played poorly. They may have been taking the Panthers lightly since they have defeated them 

smh, 1pt loss makes a team suck? Well yall been sucking for 9 years previously then with that logic lol 

If WB blows yall out and Memorial blows out Central then yes id say it was a fluke at that particular point. Lol :)

Hahaha! No pun intended, you took it the wrong way. I thought that Ozen's victory last week was a very credible one. Therefore, the Panthers should at least be expected to do just as well against another 6A team. But when you see predictions like 35-10 or 35-14 that just says Ozen either beat a bad Memorial team, or won by accident.

I must have jenksed them last week as well.

lol... Well if you keep saying the same thing for the last 5 seasons, I  guess you're bound to get one right. Even a broke clock is right twice a day.  And your jinx is the "don't believe me, just watch" statement. Ozen hasn't faired too well when you use that.  We'll see how Friday goes. I hope for a very good game from both squads.

Hahaha! No pun intended, you took it the wrong way. I thought that Ozen's victory last week was a very credible one. Therefore, the Panthers should at least be expected to do just as well against another 6A team. But when you see predictions like 35-10 or 35-14 that just says Ozen either beat a bad Memorial team, or won by accident.

West Brook will not need 6-8 in the box to stop Ozen run , and West Brook will overload their OL on one side for their advantages on offense, alone with a TE which PA knows nothing about. WB will win this game by 3 td's also Ozen's,  lil db's cannot stop  West Brook , wide outs.

ps 

Now don't mistake this Ozen is better this year but they beat a not so good PA team, now Ozen does have Factors: (J. BOYD & LIL C) NOW THE REST OF THE TEAM AND FANS SIT AT THE BACK OF THAT BUS AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

West Brook will not need 6-8 in the box to stop Ozen run , and West Brook will overload their OL on one side for their advantages on offense, alone with a TE which PA knows nothing about. WB will win this game by 3 td's also Ozen's,  lil db's cannot stop  West Brook , wide outs.

ps 

Now don't mistake this Ozen is better this year but they beat a not so good PA team, now Ozen does have Factors: (J. BOYD & LIL C) NOW THE REST OF THE TEAM AND FANS SIT AT THE BACK OF THAT BUS AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

my ticket at the gate?  :)

they beat a bad PAM team. this looks IDENTICAL to last years team if not worse. again, ONE wr to pass to, you don't have a man child rb to wear down the defense, my dead grandmother can gain 200yds in the first half against PAM defense, sorry, i'm a fan of PAM and support them, but tell me or show me where they have improved?? wait, kadon has improved, i'll say that much. with that being said, ozen improved and PAM stayed the same and in a way got worse. maybe because they are young, but it's gonna be a looongg season. 0-10!