Beaumont Ozen vs Beaumont West Brook Prediction

they beat a bad PAM team. this looks IDENTICAL to last years team if not worse. again, ONE wr to pass to, you don't have a man child rb to wear down the defense, my dead grandmother can gain 200yds in the first half against PAM defense, sorry, i'm a fan of PAM and support them, but tell me or show me where they have improved?? wait, kadon has improved, i'll say that much. with that being said, ozen improved and PAM stayed the same and in a way got worse. maybe because they are young, but it's gonna be a looongg season. 0-10!

imma punt kick your lil midget arse back over to LM in a minute lol. Have some faith man, its the first game of the season, Ozen is a playoff team. Cmon man. You disrespecting Ozen now. 

imma punt kick your lil midget arse back over to LM in a minute lol. Have some faith man, its the first game of the season, Ozen is a playoff team. Cmon man. You disrespecting Ozen now. 

gotta call it like i see it BG. okay lets not forget 9 of the points Ozen gave PAM due to the high snap and the bad punt. score COULD have been alot worse. can't have much faith when the team looks EXACTLY like it did last year MINUS the guy that put in alot of the work! unless other teams fell off, i really don't see them winning a game. a still think central is slightly better than ozen because of ozen depth. hello!! they struggled against an undermanned and undersized ozen team!! that's not a knock on ozen, just shows how much heart they played with and how bad they wanted it.

gotta call it like i see it BG. okay lets not forget 9 of the points Ozen gave PAM due to the high snap and the bad punt. score COULD have been alot worse. can't have much faith when the team looks EXACTLY like it did last year MINUS the guy that put in alot of the work! unless other teams fell off, i really don't see them winning a game. a still think central is slightly better than ozen because of ozen depth. hello!! they struggled against an undermanned and undersized ozen team!! that's not a knock on ozen, just shows how much heart they played with and how bad they wanted it.

it happens when you beat a team 9 straight times and they never beaten you before: you dont go full throttle. 

they'll get it together. 

it happens when you beat a team 9 straight times and they never beaten you before: you dont go full throttle. 

they'll get it together. 

lets hope so. they lose to central, it's for sure an 0-10. no way they beat GR, even with a central win. i'll place my bets on Lamar winning again. maybe not donkey stomping us, but i see a 35-14L  for that game. our secondary is LOST!! CV is going to be dropping bombs over Baghdad on PAM's secondary. no need to mention LP,NS, or DP...STERLING WILL BE A GOOD MATCH UP.

lets hope so. they lose to central, it's for sure an 0-10. no way they beat GR, even with a central win. i'll place my bets on Lamar winning again. maybe not donkey stomping us, but i see a 35-14L  for that game. our secondary is LOST!! CV is going to be dropping bombs over Baghdad on PAM's secondary. no need to mention LP,NS, or DP...STERLING WILL BE A GOOD MATCH UP.

have faith man. You'll see. 

Wild--! !         well I hope they make the playoff , I just don't want them beating a Beaumont team and I hope no kid get hurt --it's just a game for us fanatic's (Fans) 

West Brook will not need 6-8 in the box to stop Ozen run , and West Brook will overload their OL on one side for their advantages on offense, alone with a TE which PA knows nothing about. WB will win this game by 3 td's also Ozen's,  lil db's cannot stop  West Brook , wide outs.

ps 

Now don't mistake this Ozen is better this year but they beat a not so good PA team, now Ozen does have Factors: (J. BOYD & LIL C) NOW THE REST OF THE TEAM AND FANS SIT AT THE BACK OF THAT BUS AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

Wishful thinking at best! When we beat the Brook I guess you will already know that the Jags will be next! There's a new Sheriff in town!

West Brook will not need 6-8 in the box to stop Ozen run , and West Brook will overload their OL on one side for their advantages on offense, alone with a TE which PA knows nothing about. WB will win this game by 3 td's also Ozen's,  lil db's cannot stop  West Brook , wide outs.

ps 

Now don't mistake this Ozen is better this year but they beat a not so good PA team, now Ozen does have Factors: (J. BOYD & LIL C) NOW THE REST OF THE TEAM AND FANS SIT AT THE BACK OF THAT BUS AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

Wishful thinking at best! When we beat the Brook I guess you will already know that the Jags will be next! There's a new Sheriff in town!

One at a time J, babies take little steps at first you're trying to run -- guess i better call you , you're thinking Baseball , slow down-- Grass Hopper!

Edited by understand

After West Brook wins, please don't do your usual crawfishing by talking about how you graduated from West Brook and coached some of the Bruin players. Lol...

After West Brook wins, please don't do your usual crawfishing by talking about how you graduated from West Brook and coached some of the Bruin players. Lol...

Is not crawfIshIng when It's the truth. Coached several across the city and wIsh them all well but I have Panther In my blood despite what school they made us graduate from. Know your heritage/history ole lost one. The Brook would be nothing without the kids from this side of I-H10. Now that's fact Yeoj.

I'm not sure if it was a fluke, but a W is a W. I don't think the answer at memorial is KH, but i'm just a keyboard warrior.. WB has a huge Oline, Ive heard that they wear down pretty quick though.. That being said, I pick WB all day.. Its just to hard to play with those guys a whole game... Depth helps them as well. :)

Is not crawfIshIng when It's the truth. Coached several across the city and wIsh them all well but I have Panther In my blood despite what school they made us graduate from. Know your heritage/history ole lost one. The Brook would be nothing without the kids from this side of I-H10. Now that's fact Yeoj.

My friend...I played for The Brook and I never under estimated the importance of the talent that did not live in the west end of Beaumont, but i promise you the west end of Beaumont had legit athletes that have contributed mightily to the success of West Brook's football program. Heck Jerry Ball lived down the street from my wife in Amelia and I could name a multitude of game changers throughout the years who were west enders. 2nd now with the school options kids have being as to where they live...well if you live "on this side of IH10" you can go to school there...ie...OZEN. It has been that way for sometime now and the football program has just kinda laid there in my opinion. I truly would love to see Ozen do well...heck one my friends is a a coach for Ozen. I don't think this is the year Ozen beats West Brook, but sooner or later a coach will develop the collection of talent at Ozen and that will happen down the road.  But if Ozen is to be successful, the parents are gonna have to be content for more than a couple of years and allow a coach to build a system, a program and most of all loyalty and trust with the athletes. When I say content I mean not calling and complaining and gripping and demanding change because the right kids are not playing or you have a rough season or in your opinion the wrong offense and defense are being run or the coach has a purple dog...lol...I'm being facetious but you get my drift.  (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN SPECIFIC...JUST KNOW THE LANDSCAPE SO NOBODY GET CRAZY) It will take a Coach a minimum of 3-5 years to get that program into year in and year out contention. I like the coaching staff at Ozen and think they will do well in the future...Like the Baseball hire as well (off subject sorry)

Like Fred Sanford once stated:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You can call me this or you can call me that but I still say that broad was fat!"

Calling it like I see it, Brook too much for Ozen.

you said the same thing about Memorial base off a scrimmage. I have some smoke crow waiting on you after this one. And if it happens just give Ozen their credit they're just good this year. Great Post. Believe Ozen has the team to bet anybody this year. Just make sure you're on here after the game! Just curious what's in the bone?

you said the same thing about Memorial base off a scrimmage. I have some smoke crow waiting on you after this one. And if it happens just give Ozen their credit they're just good this year. Great Post. Believe Ozen has the team to bet anybody this year. Just make sure you're on here after the game! Just curious what's in the bone?

Pain is in the Bone! Coach Henchel made sure if that! And I will be here...I will be one of the first to congratulate them on a victory...I won't even be pissy about it! LOL...if your serving crow can you spice it up a bit! I like my crow with a little burn.

Edited by IT'S IN THE BONE

My friend...I played for The Brook and I never under estimated the importance of the talent that did not live in the west end of Beaumont, but i promise you the west end of Beaumont had legit athletes that have contributed mightily to the success of West Brook's football program. Heck Jerry Ball lived down the street from my wife in Amelia and I could name a multitude of game changers throughout the years who were west enders. 2nd now with the school options kids have being as to where they live...well if you live "on this side of IH10" you can go to school there...ie...OZEN. It has been that way for sometime now and the football program has just kinda laid there in my opinion. I truly would love to see Ozen do well...heck one my friends is a a coach for Ozen. I don't think this is the year Ozen beats West Brook, but sooner or later a coach will develop the collection of talent at Ozen and that will happen down the road.  But if Ozen is to be successful, the parents are gonna have to be content for more than a couple of years and allow a coach to build a system, a program and most of all loyalty and trust with the athletes. When I say content I mean not calling and complaining and gripping and demanding change because the right kids are not playing or you have a rough season or in your opinion the wrong offense and defense are being run or the coach has a purple dog...lol...I'm being facetious but you get my drift.  (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN SPECIFIC...JUST KNOW THE LANDSCAPE SO NOBODY GET CRAZY) It will take a Coach a minimum of 3-5 years to get that program into year in and year out contention. I like the coaching staff at Ozen and think they will do well in the future...Like the Baseball hire as well (off subject sorry)

Ozen will always be ok, good kids but its a BASKETBALL school they only work on football during football season , And BONE, HEBERT made WEST BROOK man let the kool-aid  go something in it ; West  Brook, First years was Hebert not Forest Park and Herbert -Hebert Coach tryed both schools and started the year 0-4 then had a meeting and said i'm going with the best  maybe 2-4 FP players helped

you better talk to somebody that was there, West end just paid for the bus got on it  and when for the ride,,,, TRUE BLUE and GOLD baby iT was REAL  -- HOME OF THE PROS -WEST END  PLEASE

and Ball hold family was Hebert Panthers

Ozen will always be ok, good kids but its a BASKETBALL school they only work on football during football season , And BONE, HEBERT made WEST BROOK man let the kool-aid  go something in it ; West  Brook, First years was Hebert not Forest Park and Herbert -Hebert Coach tryed both schools and started the year 0-4 then had a meeting and said i'm going with the best  maybe 2-4 FP players helped

you better talk to somebody that was there, West end just paid for the bus got on it  and when for the ride,,,, TRUE BLUE and GOLD baby iT was REAL  -- HOME OF THE PROS -WEST END  PLEASE

and Ball hold family was Hebert Panthers

Ok your over cookin my grits...how many State Championships did Hebert win? I know Forrest Park did not win any. But when you put them together they produced one as WEST BROOK. I don't believe just because Hebert switched field houses they magically became state champs and I don't believe FP's entire football team hung it up...So the obvious is this: One needed the other...of course that is using logic not kool-aid. That was special group of guys that started out being band players that somewhere along the way became a band of brothers, became a squad! and together shocked Texas High School Football. In my opinion they overcame the rhetoric***** "you better talk to somebody that was there, West end just paid for the bus got on it  and when for the ride,,,, TRUE BLUE and GOLD baby iT was REAL  -- HOME OF THE PROS -WEST END  PLEASE"

best of luck to the Ozen Panthers this year go win it all baby!