Port Arthur Memorial vs Beaumont Central Predictions

Yall better have depth, Ozen D got tired 2nd half. Only way yall got a chance is if yall limit our possessions by running clock, our D couldn't stop Tyler so I expect yall to be able to score quickly thus playing right into a track meet. 

i don't think the defense was actually tired maybe a little but definitely had cramps! If Boyd gives the ball to his running backs and not play selfish the Panthers can handle anyone in Southeast Texas. I have Memorial showing up big after this embarrassing performance. They have a lot of talent and the QB put a couple of passes in receivers hands that could have made a difference in the score. #2 is a beast and i believe their running back core is capable of putting some good runs together. Central is missing too many key people at the moment and their QB is still learning. Besides Whaley needs an offensive line that can help him get started before he is touched in the backfield. JMO 

Memorial - 35

Central    - 14

i don't think the defense was actually tired maybe a little but definitely had cramps! If Boyd gives the ball to his running backs and not play selfish the Panthers can handle anyone in Southeast Texas. I have Memorial showing up big after this embarrassing performance. They have a lot of talent and the QB put a couple of passes in receivers hands that could have made a difference in the score. #2 is a beast and i believe their running back core is capable of putting some good runs together. Central is missing too many key people at the moment and their QB is still learning. Besides Whaley needs an offensive line that can help him get started before he is touched in the backfield. JMO 

Memorial - 35

Central    - 14

well same as last year, when you only have one wr that can catch, not that hard to shut down the offense. can't blame kadon for not going back to them after those drops. everything is still slow developing on offense. at least last year PAM had a stud rb they could go to. we shall see.

I thought PAM offense looked good the 2nd half defense might struggle all year. KH have to do better a team usually is about to fake it if they line 3 outs to oneside that's not your average punt formation. I wanna believe ozen is just good this year and Pam lost to a good sqaud. So staying optimistic PAM 26-20

We have decent size on our o-line.  If we can get even a little push against the smaller Titan line, Whaley will run wild...

i told you i spot Whaley 100 yds, he will get 180 at least, if not that is on your coach. 

Memorial needs the 6'3 big body Jr to man up and make some plays, no more dropped TDs, Angelle cant be the only WR giving DBs the biz out there. 

i told you i spot Whaley 100 yds, he will get 180 at least, if not that is on your coach. 

Memorial needs the 6'3 big body Jr to man up and make some plays, no more dropped TDs, Angelle cant be the only WR giving DBs the biz out there. 

We will see?

It appears all his BIZ was on 5'6" db's, and if lil KH has all that time to throw the ball on CHS then they should win--- lol

you underselling Ozen, they will beat Central. You'll see in a few weeks. 

Nor we will talk about that when it's time-- right now its PA ,THE GREEKS are at the walls of TROY-- that Horse want help, it's REAL! 

PS

PA is not that good this year they let their football players become track stars CHS track runners ran for football haha. --both team look weak weight room baby.

(SO YOU WANT SOME !)

Nor we will talk about that when it's time-- right now its PA ,THE GREEKS are at the walls of TROY-- that Horse want help, it's REAL! 

PS

PA is not that good this year they let their football players become track stars CHS track runners ran for football haha. --both team look weak weight room baby.

(SO YOU WANT SOME !)

running that mouth lol