CROSBY vs ANGLETON

i guess that is that Crosby edumacation. 

Nah, just unlike the lowly Dayton entourage turnout, it's the first game and Crosby has droves of fans to come from out of town and all over the globe to this show... It's ok suburbia you still have the past to reflect on and don't worry will take care of Angleton for ya.... 

Nah, just unlike the lowly Dayton entourage turnout, it's the first game and Crosby has droves of fans to come from out of town and all over the globe to this show... It's ok suburbia you still have the past to reflect on and don't worry will take care of Angleton for ya.... 

Didn't see that at the Ned game, stands were maybe a little more than half full..

lol. From all over the globe. I dont know if you know it or not but the people that are coming arent coming to watch crosby, they are comimg to watch angleton prove to the cougars that they arent as good as they think. The only game I have ever seen Crosby pack there side and have to use some of the visitors side  was last year's homecoming . 

lol. From all over the globe. I dont know if you know it or not but the people that are coming arent coming to watch crosby, they are comimg to watch angleton prove to the cougars that they arent as good as they think. The only game I have ever seen Crosby pack there side and have to use some of the visitors side  was last year's homecoming . 

You didn't attend many games then.  Congrats.

And you are surprised when cougs pick against Dayton.....

Aahhhhaa. So u are a Crosby wannabe? What you doin' coming to a Crosby V Galena Park game if you truly do not luv Crosby? By the way sloppy output from our offense only winning by 52 huh!! 

The whole reason they expanded the stadium is so the band would have to sit in temporary bleachers away from the crowd in the endzone. They also had temporary bleachers on the track on both sides of where the stands ended. Before they brought in the temporaries there were Crosby fans that didn't come to some games because of the seating issue. 

Your statement doesn't really make sense either. It doesn't matter why the people are in the stands, fact of the matter is that if Crosby wasn't playing they wouldn't be there. I'm sure even that makes sense even using Liberty County logic. 

Edited by Cougar14.2

not surprised at all when cougs  pick against Dayton,  could honestly care less who Crosby fans pick to win against a team that they rarely beat. 

I think Dayton is up about 12 games in the series historically. Vast majority of that came during the Stewart era. Last six matchups we're 3-3. We'll have to see what happens from here on out? 

With a quickly growing enrollment, new administrative commitment, and a much better coach than Dayton, I like my chances with Crosby moving forward. 

I know how much yall love my 2 cents . I believe the PNG Vs Clear Lake game was 90 miles each way and we packed the stands then some. So keep trying but you will never have the following of the PNG faithful. (just case you didnt see we won 52-0 if you want to talk about just get out healthy games)

I know how much yall love my 2 cents . I believe the PNG Vs Clear Lake game was 90 miles each way and we packed the stands then some. So keep trying but you will never have the following of the PNG faithful. (just case you didnt see we won 52-0 if you want to talk about just get out healthy games)

Well, when we slaughtered PNG a few years ago in Barbers Hill y'all's side wasn't much more than halfway full. That's after fans combined that the stadium was too small. 

If I was a PNG fan I would try to make as many games as possible too. With a .500 win percentage the last few years you don't get to attend many sure W's. 

This is what Crosby fans look like at playoff games

20141129-_MG_0120.jpg

not surprised at all when cougs  pick against Dayton,  could honestly care less who Crosby fans pick to win against a team that they rarely beat. 

Well by all means please continue to spew you uneducated opinion.  I have a special file for them...