Nederland vs. Dayton

Bronco94

Ned.    35

Dayton. 21

I don't see the Bulldogs losing this one.  Should be a good game, they know where the mistakes were made friday and will correct those. The o line will give QB the time he needs, and open holes for Krautz. 

I fully expect Dayton to play to win like they always do. As always this will be a good game for both teams getting them ready for district. Good luck to the dogs and hoping for an injury free game for both.

Ok, so what do you think?   Ned played Crosby tough and Channelview ran over Dayton.   Does Dayton come back mad for a home game ?  Will Ned clean up some of the mistakes they made against Crosby?  Thoughts?

Im sure you wernt at the Dayton Channelview game. To say say Channelview ran over Dayton is not a fair statement. Sure the score was 57-21. Dayton was keeping it close until we lost our QB and couple more key starters. Throw in a few backups and the score got higher. Oh and missing a couple other key players before the game ever started. I am hoping some of those key players will be ready for Friday. If not. I still think Dayton wins. Did I mention Channelview is a 6A team with a QB who is a Alabama commit? 

Edited by Octfeb

Yes, Dayton posters did mention Channelview was a 6a team with a great qb. They also mentioned Channelview had a terrible defense and the game was in Dayton so they were going to win. That game is over. I think this one will be a good game between two evenly matched teams but I think Ned wins. 

Yes, Dayton posters did mention Channelview was a 6a team with a great qb. They also mentioned Channelview had a terrible defense and the game was in Dayton so they were going to win. That game is over. I think this one will be a good game between two evenly matched teams but I think Ned wins. 

Why do you think Nederland wins? 

I can't really predict who the winner will be, I saw Dayton play Friday night not the Bulldogs/Cougars. I had posted on another thread a few wks. back I thought that Channelview would beat us. They are a better team with an awesome qb no doubt he is a beast.

Now saying that I thought we looked okay against the Falcons, then everything that can go wrong did for Dayton. I will say this I've seen several teams over the years look great one week and terrible the next and vice/versa.

Here's my prediction if we win great if not that's fine too. Nederland is a great ball club with excellent coaching/tradition and we will be better after this game either way, as long as we can stay away from the injury bug.

Looking forward to this game and may the best team win.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!   

Im sure you wernt at the Dayton Channelview game. To say say Channelview ran over Dayton is not a fair statement. Sure the score was 57-21. Dayton was keeping it close until we lost our QB and couple more key starters. Throw in a few backups and the score got higher. Oh and missing a couple other key players before the game ever started. I am hoping some of those key players will be ready for Friday. If not. I still think Dayton wins. Did I mention Channelview is a 6A team with a QB who is a Alabama commit? 

My main point with that statement is will Dayton come into this week mad after losing by that much , plus it is a home game for them.  Ned kept it close for three quarters but lost in the 4th to Crosby.  No moral victories, just stating what happened!