Nederland vs. Dayton

Bronco94

Man, if that happens the overwhelming optimism will turn to, "We need the right guy for the job" talk. Even thought they gave up about 500 yards I saw where Mann was praising Neumann's defensive game plan that was put together for  Crosby. I think Ned's defense will cause some issues this week too. 

Dayton has to find some more playmakers that can take the bubble screen and slant to the house like Keener and McBride could. I think getting to play against Crosby's screen game in the opener will be a huge help for Ned this week. Mitchell got baptized and Hancock couldn't finish, I would say Ned has a slight advantage there also no matter who plays qb for Dayton. I just think Dayton finds a way to manufacture some points and get the close W. 

Does anybody know if Hancock is even playing this week? 

I will say I was  pleasantly surprised by the defensive play last week against Crosby, the D-line especially.  They are young, and still need some work but I would say Neumann has a good set of players to work with.

Chit I'll just show up in Red cause I'm mad,Dayt will be Dayt if it takes brow beating by Stew to sink home the message=PYDTAEP,I'm sick of this playin favs crap.That recipe has failed already @Lib/HD What folk don't realize by keeping zippers closed w/JStewart hangs up his cleats,I'll be here to tell it regardless who the Man Gonna Be.Last I looked gene pool still around but spread out,I know where they are,answer is who will learn to trust what we been doing is working,it is broke,the wheel is out alignment.

Ned going to see the quality of Morse's arm throwing to WR's with heads in the clouds. Tell your boys to bring some ladders.

That is it...Back on subject:)

Trying to show Nederland the quality of Morse's arm is what got you beat last year when you should've been running it down Nederland's throat like you did in the second half... but like you said, that will be for a couple of months from now to discuss.

This could be a season altering game. Both teams have a proud tradition of success, but huge question marks coming into this season. This one may be determined by which team has the most positive attitude and which coach makes the best decisions. 

I would normally agree with you... with the exception of what Nederland did last year after losing the first three games.

Trying to show Nederland the quality of Morse's arm is what got you beat last year when you should've been running it down Nederland's throat like you did in the second half... but like you said, that will be for a couple of months from now to discuss.

oh boy…. You just stirred up a Indians Nest. 

Chit I'll just show up in Red cause I'm mad,Dayt will be Dayt if it takes brow beating by Stew to sink home the message=PYDTAEP,I'm sick of this playin favs crap.That recipe has failed already @Lib/HD What folk don't realize by keeping zippers closed w/JStewart hangs up his cleats,I'll be here to tell it regardless who the Man Gonna Be.Last I looked gene pool still around but spread out,I know where they are,answer is who will learn to trust what we been doing is working,it is broke,the wheel is out alignment.

you tell'm liltex