Nederland vs. Dayton

Bronco94

I would think Neumann will have a good plan of attack for this week.. If he can figure out a way to get his passing game going, I think Nederland has a chance.. The defense gained some experience last weak against the MECA. The score of that game doesn't tell the tale of how close it really was..

What does tell the story of how close it really was? Stats, scoreboard or the game thread, lol? Just remember Crosby only won by 5 last year at home. 17 on the road is a lot better to me. Especially when you have the ball and put the subs in midway through the last frame to run the clock out. I guess if we would have pressed to make it 42-18 that would have been better? 

When is the last time PNG won by 17 in Nederland or 21 at home like Croaby has two of the last three meetings? 

I don't think the problem is that Tavian is not the starting qb. I think the problem is that he never got to compete for the job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if your son was a qb and was not even getting a shot at it, you would be upset too. I know that it may be what is best for the team, but Tavian has dreamed of starting qb for a long time. He is very valuable to the program where he is. Sage seay didn't get a chance to win the qb job until the off season before his senior year. Kinda seems like a pattern. 

I don't think the problem is that Tavian is not the starting qb. I think the problem is that he never got to compete for the job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if your son was a qb and was not even getting a shot at it, you would be upset too. I know that it may be what is best for the team, but Tavian has dreamed of starting qb for a long time. He is very valuable to the program where he is. Sage seay didn't get a chance to win the qb job until the off season before his senior year. Kinda seems like a pattern. 

No offense to anyone but, the bottom line is that the coaches put players where they see fit...Hell, I wanted to be a Qb  or a tailback also, didnt happen for me either. If every player got to play the position they wanted, we wouldnt have enough to make an offensive line. Only pattern I see is 4 consecutive district championships.

i

speaking of agitate

I wasn't trying to agitate at all. Him being a transfer is a fact that's already out there. I don't have a kid that plays football, but as a parent I understand. The team mentality sometimes takes a back seat when  it's your kid you're worried about. A coach wants what's best for the team , but a parent wants what's best for their kid.

Doesn't really matter who all the daddy's think should be QB.... The only opinion that matters belongs to the guy that's paid to coach the team...He'll play the guys he thinks gives the team the best shot to win running that particular system....

Unless (in some cases) the coach has a kid he wants in that position then the winning may not be top priority

What does tell the story of how close it really was? Stats, scoreboard or the game thread, lol? Just remember Crosby only won by 5 last year at home. 17 on the road is a lot better to me. Especially when you have the ball and put the subs in midway through the last frame to run the clock out. I guess if we would have pressed to make it 42-18 that would have been better? 

When is the last time PNG won by 17 in Nederland or 21 at home like Croaby has two of the last three meetings? 

trying to pretend it wasn't a close game.  Lol

was just throwing bait, nevermind me :)

BG i know you are apart of this staff dont put yourself at risk. All in all my point was received rather accepted or not. Because when your child is upset, and talking to you. When your child feels he is being held down. Oh right and the conversation no one will hear, because you dont live with him. When it comes down to it his TRUE HEAD COACH is upset now, and she care less about football. Final words he was Born that way Coach & Staff.

BG i know you are apart of this staff dont put yourself at risk. All in all my point was received rather accepted or not. Because when your child is upset, and talking to you. When your child feels he is being held down. Oh right and the conversation no one will hear, because you dont live with him. When it comes down to it his TRUE HEAD COACH is upset now, and she care less about football. Final words he was Born that way Coach & Staff.

like I told you: he has a jersey waiting on him. ;)

Imma see him and his peers play tonight.