Special Message for Da Dove

Silsbee will be better than Memorial this year.  I predict if HJ plays Memorial in the Gamble again, it will be another great game.  Central should have the best team regardless of classification this year.  '06-'07 it should be Silsbee.  

i would think so since they winning state this yr. Mythical national championship perhaps. 

i would think so since they winning state this yr. Mythical national championship perhaps. 

will be tough for anyone at the 4A level to beat Bridgeport this year.  After Patterson graduates though, Silsbee could be the favorite.  If they are able to manage their depth and find a rhythm, they are definitely a favorite to make it to SA.  If so, they will likely be at the top of the polls next year...

nah, I might get robbed in them mean streets of Sweet&Sour Lake. Im good. 

Didnt realize you would have to go to Sour Lake to introduce yourself to the Memorial coach.  Or did you think I meant for you to ask the HJ coach?  My point was I will ask my coach if you will ask yours.  Thats only fair since you were the one making the inference/accusation.

Didnt realize you would have to go to Sour Lake to introduce yourself to the Memorial coach.  Or did you think I meant for you to ask the HJ coach?  My point was I will ask my coach if you will ask yours.  Thats only fair since you were the one making the inference/accusation.

i didnt know Hj was 6A, small pup should ask the big dog, not the other way around. Now go find your coach. 

Obivously you want me to talk to my coach but you dont want to talk to yours.   I assumed since you were the one making allegations that you would be willing to prove your claim rather than just stating it.  We will just wait until December over in Pt. Arthur.  At that time, maybe  we can find out just how much bigger the Dog    in Pt. Arthur is as compared to  the pup  in Sour Lake.

Obivously you want me to talk to my coach but you dont want to talk to yours.   I assumed since you were the one making allegations that you would be willing to prove your claim rather than just stating it.  We will just wait until December over in Pt. Arthur.  At that time, maybe  we can find out just how much bigger the Dog    in Pt. Arthur is as compared to  the pup  in Sour Lake.

bring it.