Hardin vs Huntington

Man I don't know what's going on up there in Huntington they got athletes up there I think they change coaches to quick. 

They may have athletes in your eyes, but compared to Coldsprings, Shepherd, Madisonville, etc. they are just very average kids. And those 3 teams cant hold a light to Carthage or Jasper, who use to be in the district with Huntington. Huntington may have 1 or 2 "athletes", but for the most part they are just good hard working kids.

They may have athletes in your eyes, but compared to Coldsprings, Shepherd, Madisonville, etc. they are just very average kids. And those 3 teams cant hold a light to Carthage or Jasper, who use to be in the district with Huntington. Huntington may have 1 or 2 "athletes", but for the most part they are just good hard working kids.

Unfortunately, I think you are right on target.  My heart breaks for the Huntington kids because they do seem to be out-manned in talent but still they give their best efforts.  I have met several Huntington fans over the years and they are some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.  I hope this is the year that things finally break their way.

again ?   Yes.  This will be a long season for Hardin.  I do see some promise in the future.   I will be very happy when they get a W.   After seeing Friday's performance,  I have to go with the other team this week.   I have supported Hardin for a long time, in good and bad seasons. I always pick how I see it.  

I see promise in Hardin's future as well.  They had quite a few Jr high kids at the school during the summer putting the work in and only a handful of current varsity players. It will take time but time is hard to come by for a Hardin AD. 

Hardin Jv which is primarily freshmen  is lookin good. 2 and 0 so far. Beat a Huntington team that that is 4A and all Sophomores and Juniors.