Barbers Hill Vs LCM predictions

This is a little late in the week to start a thread over these two teams, but i believe it will be a good game. It should be a  close game and should end pretty fast since they're both running teams. Of course I believe my Bears should win this game. I think our offense has gotten better since the PNG scrimmage, but our Oline has to pick up blocks for our  running backs to get some space to run the ball. BH isn't going to have the speed that WOS had on defense. Our defense looked good at times against WOS with two goal line stands. WOS receivers were open most of the night, and we need to fix our coverage issues.

I would not worry about your pass coverage for this game.  LCM may see 4-6 passes.  BH has a young team this year on defense, and looks to still be looking for players to step up and fill certain positions .    Should be a overall  boring game to watch, run, run, play action pass or run,  this should be the same scheme for both teams,    The team that puts the ball on the ground the least  and with fewer drive killer penalties  will win,  BH did score 27 points last week,so can move the ball, defense just cannot give up points like last week,  LCM does not have the threat at QB that BH faced last week to keep it wide open and  spread out,    Both teams put 8 or 9 on the line and pound it out of each other.   Rogers (RB for BH) should have a big night.  His  speed and power vs LCM is a good match up for BH,, just need to have no turnovers or dumb penalties like they had last week.   BH should be 1-1 after tomorrow,  BH  by 7 , young defense still learning the speed of games on Friday night and nerves will make  it closer than it should be, They will  adjust and improve every down and make  stops needed in the 2nd half.    JMO