Sub Varsity scores

BMTSoulja1

From what I saw yestetday.  I t was a lil sloppy at times, but PAM freshmen will be nice in future years.  They are legit at pretty much every position.  Saw them yesterday.  Qb is big wit a nice arm. They need to open up a better passing game to compliment the run.  Rb is a beast that has power and speed.  WR are big.  Defense all around is solid.    A lot of athletes.  Nobody ever said PA lacked in players or talent.  The sophmores and this freshman group could be one of the best to come out of Memorial. Imo

Lumberton Won 14-0.  Lumberton was split into an A and B teams.  A team played Barbers Hills B JV and won 14-0 B lost to Evadale JV

FYI for those not familiar with 2A. Evadale JV team is almost all Freshman (don't have 9gd ball).  Best info I got, maybe 3 Soph, but no Jr.  

Evadale won 32-8, but Lumberton size, even though it was "B" team, very impressive.  Congrats to the "A" Team on their win.  

The Dayton Freshmen A-Team won something like 36-20, the scoreboard was out with electrical problems, but should be fine tonight.  The B-TEAM went over and played at Tarkington, so ease up a little bit LilTex, there were two Dayton Freshmen teams that played last night.

This JV team is extremely down talent wise from any group that has come through Dayton in a long time.  This group of Sophomores have never been on the winning side for a season.  The good news is, the sophomores are sandwiched between a pretty good Jr. class with skill, and an above average freshmen class.  

Counted 24 @ fresh practice 2 weeks ago,whatever

Counted 24 @ fresh practice 2 weeks ago,whatever

Durn LTx, some serious problem somewhere.  Evadale had close to that, albeit one of biggest classes we've had (plus @ 90% play football).  Hate to see y'all going thru this.  Hope things get that horse running again!

Silsbee 9th grade totally dominate last night. The score should have been a lot more, Silsbee had two dropped TD passes and another TD pass called back. Gotta catch them fooballs.

Yea, I heard.  Game was moved at the last minute to Coldspring.  Website never was updated on the change.  Extrememly upset with that, but different argument not to be held here.  

#22 ran wild again with 5 tds and a 2 point conversion.  Another day in the office!