Best Sr, Jr, Peewee, and flag teams.

DEM BOYZ

Nederland flag white

Nederland Jr Black 

Nederland Sr Black.

Not sure about any peewee teams. Sorry.

I'm interested in the WOS B vs Ned B junior game this week. Honestly think Ned will win, but I'm interested to see if it's any competition. Nederland needs to contain the outside. Those boys love to run sweep and let their speed take over.

Well, technically it's not the same thing.  You qualify for playoffs.  You choose to be in a tourney (which means everyone can, even 0-8 teams)

Well for the good teams that "choose" to play. Its the same thing. It's a tournament that they would play in at the end of the year regardless of whether you qualify or choose to be in. The only teams that are affected are the bad ones. 

• 1 month later...

Whoever made that Championship trophy back in Sept with Ned W on it was pretty accurate.

Pretty close at least. PA has a pretty good team. BMW lost with a TD by Nederland Black during the last .35 seconds on the clock to take the lead. Good luck to both teams and hopefully everyone stays healthy!

Pretty close at least. PA has a pretty good team. BMW lost with a TD by Nederland Black during the last .35 seconds on the clock to take the lead. Good luck to both teams and hopefully everyone stays healthy!

Yeah I watched the whole game between BMW and Ned B. It was back and forth. PA is a very good team. We will give them everything we got and hopefully come out on top. Either way it should be a good close game. We wont lose from lack of preparation I promise.